*sweet*

The time has come for you to decide whether you
want to do the movie with Jamie or not. Is it a yes, or a no?

'So...yeah. That pretty much sums up the situation. It's a bad idea, isn't it?! You really weren't happy when you found out what I was doing for those 2 weeks..... and if you want me to say no, I totally will!' I said, explaining everything about Donald's offer. However judging by my dad's facial expressions, I doubt he will accept the offer.
"Say no....Lilly, why would I ever want you to say no?!" Dad questioned.
'Because...well...you want me here.' I said, trying to think of something to say.
"Of course I want you here. But now that Hannah is on the mend... I want you to think about yourself. You've been taking care of this family for way too long." He insisted.
'And I want to continue to do that. I'm going to transfer £100,000 to each of your accounts.' I decided.
"You will not!"
"Lils, NO!" Hannah insisted.
'Stop it, both of you. I have the money! And I'm going to be getting even more. I know Hannah still has some lingering medical bills and I want you to be safe in case anything else pops up.'
"Lils, it's too much." Hannah explained.
'It's not.'
"It is. But I know my daughter... and I know I won't be able to convince you otherwise." Dad added as his face lit up with a gentle smile, and his lips parted, his wrinkles seemed to come alive.
'You won't.' I replied.
"My daughters... what did I ever do to get so lucky?" He said as his smile lines ran deep, tracing the contours of his face and giving it a warm, inviting glow.

Jamie's pov:
What is taking so long?! She was supposed to call me an hour ago I thought to myself. Snapping me out of my thoughts and jolting my mind back to reality, my phone rang loudly. The sudden sound made me jump, and i fumbled in my pocket to retrieve my mobile device. finally I thought as I swiped to answer the call after recognising the caller ID. "Lils what the hell?!"
'Sorry. Can you meet me at the Park? I want to talk to you before I speak to Donald.' She asked.
"On my way now." I answered before grabbing my keys and heading out to the park.

Lilly's pov:
'So, I talked to my family...' I stated with a soft voice.
"And?" He questioned, waiting for an answer.
'And.. oh, look over there! There's two little birds making a nest. Aren't they cute—' I teased, giggling at my topic changing.
"Ugh, always with the games. Are you doing the movie or not, lils ?" He asked in a firmer tone with a serious expression.
'I am.'
"You are?!" He repeated, checking if he heard me right.
'Yes!' I replied with a chuckle.
"SWEET!"
'I am still nervous, but... at this point I have no reason to say no.' I confessed.
"Of course you don't. This is going to be a blast. You'll be great in this 50 shades remake." He explained.
'WHAT!!! 50 shades of gray ?! NO!..NO! NO! NO!' I yelled, beginning to panic and pace around the trees.
"OH MY GOD. You should have seen your face." Jamie attempted to say but failed he couldn't help but cry with laughter.
'Jesus, Jamie. Don't mess around like that.' I said, slapping him on the head, playfully.
"The movie is called 'the angel and the devil.' I'll explain more about it on the plane."
'Hmmm, interesting. Sounds good.'
"Donald is going to be happy. We should tell him right away."Jamie suggested.
'I will. But there's a couple of things I have to do first... and for one of those things I'm going to need you're help.'
"Oh?" He replied.

"What are you doing here? You don't work today." Maria asked with a mean tone in her voice.
'Maria.. there is someone I want you to meet.' I said whilst pulling Jamie out from hiding behind the pillar.
"Yes, yes... it's Jamie flatters. He said trying to show himself off. I rolled my eyes in response. However Maria's response was the complete opposite. She looked like she was about to faint.