*The Unknown*

Jamie was the right- Luke Larabee is a horrible person!
                              Can you imagine filming a romantic scene with that guy?

As I walked towards the bathroom, I couldn't help but think about how horrible Luke really was. Upon entering the bathroom, I approached the full-length mirror and pulled my lipgloss out of my purse. As I applied it to my lips, I muttered to myself complaining about how shitty Luke was acting. "The absolute nerve of him! I hope they spit in his food! I hope they—" as I chatted to myself in the mirror, I realised someone was behind me. I turned around to face the tall figure.
"Jamie! What are you doing in here? This is the ladies room!" I whisper yelled, pulling him into one of the cubicles, locking the door so he wouldn't get caught if another girl came in.
"I wanted to make sure you were okay. I don't think I've ever seen your face get that red before..." he said leaning against the wall.
"No, I'm not okay. Only 20 minutes into this dinner and I'm ready to pull my hair out. That guys is unbearable! I can't believe I used to be a fan of his. I'm so disappointed." I replied, hiding my face with both of my hands in disappointment.
"I told you he was like this. But no one ever wants to believe poor Jamie." He stated, rolling his eyes playfully.
"Well, trust me... I started believing you after the 10th veiled insult he hurled my way..." I added, crossing my arms in defence.
"You can't take it personally. He thinks he's taking to Anna Sophia." Jamie whispered, the warmth of his breath caressing my neck.
"Yeah, you're right. I guess he isn't really insulting ME. I can't let someone like that get under my skin." I agreed, placing my lip gloss back into my purse securing it tightly.
"I know it's not easy. Trust me." He said, softly. Rubbing my knuckles with his fingertips.
"And do you see the way he's treating the waitress?! I'm humiliated." I added.
"I just apologised to her for his behaviour. And slipped her an early tip. She'll be just fine." He said, continuing to rub my knuckles gently.
"Well, that was nice of you. I just don't know how I'm going to work on this movie with him."
"Not just make a movie, but... kiss him." Jamie added.
"YUCK!" I yelled, the thought of it making me feel uncomfortable.
"Yeah, the thought doesn't sit well with me either." Jamie agreed.
"I don't want to spend any more time with him than I have to." I complained, playing with the front pieces of my hair.
"So let's leave." He suggested.
"What?" I asked, looking up at him with furrowed eyebrows.
"Let's ditch him and get some pizza instead." Jamie smirked.
"Ugh, I wish but we shouldn't. That would be really rude and Donald would probably ring our necks." I said, turning him down.
"Fine. But if he insults you one more time I may have to kick him in the crotch." He said, chuckling.
"Now, that I'd like to see." I added, laughing along with him as we headed back to our table.

Wait until Maria hears about how terrible Luke is. I am never going to watch any of his movies again! I should probably get changed. I really wanna freshen up a bit. Snapped out of my thoughts, the doorbell rang and a man shouted "delivery!"
Delivery? I didn't recall ordering anything. As I opened the door there was an envelope laying on the floor. The envelope felt heavy! I wonder what the hell is inside. As I began to open it, I soon realised what it was. Oh my god! The script! It's massive! I have to learn all of this by Monday?!

"Calm down. It's going to be fine. In that pretty outfit, I'm sure their eyes will keep them busy. Nobody will notice if you make a mistake." Jamie explained with confidence as he sat on the sofa opposite me.
"Jamie, focus! I can't learn all this in two days! I can barely remember what I did yesterday!" I said, fidgeting with my hands.
"Every day we're only shooting a little bit. You only have to worry about this scene here." He said, pointing to scene 1 on the script.
"Oh...okay. That doesn't sound so bad." I said, attempting to calm myself down.
"It won't be. You'll have tons of people to help you." Jamie reassured with a soft smile.
"Okay." I nodded, returning the smile.
"Look, why don't we get started tonight? Practice some scenes together." He suggested.
"You'd do that for me?" I asked with a huge smile spreading across my face.
"Of course I would. You heard what I said on the plane... obviously I want to spend time with you."
"Thank you, Jamie." I said hugging him tightly, placing my chin on his shoulder as he caressed my back.
"And hey, maybe we can even make things interesting..." Jamie whispered with a mischievous grin.
"What do you mean?" I asked, pulling out of the hug.
"Let's both study this scene for a hour... and if you remember all the lines when we practice...I'll give you a kiss." He explained with his eyes in contact with mine.
"You're bribing me with kisses?!" I giggled.
"What? My kisses are super valuable." He replied with a dramatic offended expression.
"Fine. You're on. See you in an hour." I said, grabbing my script out of his hands and heading to my room to practice. As I left I heard Jamie chucking behind me.

"Okay, a scene where my character, Betty, first meets Jamie's character, Dylan. Jamie says.... You don't know me. I say.... I know exactly what you are, Dylan. You're a thief and a liar— and a bad one at that. I've been a cop for 7 years... and I've seen you're type..." I say repeatedly, pacing my room back and forth.

"Are you ready?" Jamie asked.
"I think so. But let's do it now before I forget everything!" I said, scanning my lines before discarding the script away from my view.
"Okay. You don't know me." Jamie began, yelling in character.
"I know exactly what you are, Dylan. You're a thief and a liar— and a bad one at that. I've been a cop for.......(was is 5 or 7? I think it was 7) ....7 years and I've seen you're type..." I yelled back with narrowed eyes, pointing at his chest.
"Well, I have to say! I am impressed." Jamie commented.
"Thank you! Wow, I can't believe I did it!" I happily said in disbelief.
"You did."
"So does that mean I won our little game?" I said teasingly with a smirk.
"I think we both win..."
suddenly he grabbed my waist, pulling me onto his lap as he slowly began to move his hands around every curve of my body. I watched as he gently roamed his hands around my hips when all of a sudden he grabbed my chin, lifting it so I was now looking at him. He smiled, revealing his pearly white teeth. He slowly got closer and closer to me connecting our lips as they moved in sync. The gentle kiss was now a passionate one making the both of us pull away to get air. It felt incredible and in that moment I knew I had feelings for him.

The next morning....

"What a night. Thanks so much for staying up and helping me." I thanked him, appreciating all the time he wasted just to help me with the script.
"My pleasure. It not going to be easy... but I know you can do it. You're a natural. A little more studying and you'll be ready for Monday." Jamie said as he grabbed his bag, reading for the day.
"Yeah... I can barely keep my eyes open. I'm going back to my room and take a nap—" I said, feeling exhausted.
"A nap?" He chuckled.
"What's so funny?" I questioned, not understanding what was so amusing.
"We have a ton of stuff to do today. In about an hour we have to go to wardrobe. After that we have an interview with some magazine... then we are meeting the director—" Jamie stated, listing and endless amount of jobs we had to complete today.
"What the hell?! Why didn't Donald tell me any of this?!" I exclaimed, rooting to find anything that looked like a schedule.
"There should be a schedule in your room. Come on, this is your first movie... it's go time!" He explained with a smile.
"True. I should be enjoying this, not complaining."
"That's the spirit. Now, come on. Let's get Betty dressed and ready for her big debut." Jamie said grabbing his coat as he held the door for me.

As I arrived at Donald's office to ask him about my schedule, I overheard something important. As I placed the glass cup against my ear and the door, I heard Donald on the phone with someone
Donald: "Henry...it's Donald."
I gasped in shock, Henry? I questioned to myself but as my ear left the door, the glass shattered making a loud smash against the marble floor. "Shit" I mumbled, running to hide.