Oh girl

Me and Henry decided to visit the breakfast restaurant located within our hotel during the early hours of the day. As we stepped into the establishment, we were greeted by a warm and inviting atmosphere. The restaurant had a cozy and charming ambiance, with soft lighting and comfortable seating arrangements.

"Man... a while ago, if someone told me I'd be filming a sex scene for a blockbuster movie...I would have asked them how many drinks they'd already had." Henry chuckled, sipping the last of his warm coffee.
"I know. That was definitely an...experience." I said, laughing along with him.
"I'll say. I hope I didn't-" he began
"Everything was fine. You made it easier for me to be honest. I appreciate that." I smiled, knowing how much Henry overthinks things.
"I tried. I hope it wasn't too awkward for you." He added, returning a gentle smile.
"It was, if I'm being honest. It's kind of hard to be sexy with the lights and cameras surrounding us." I whispered.
"Maybe, but... I think you did a good job of it." He commented, earning an even bigger grin than before.

"Thank you. Well, I can't wait until we can see it on the big screen." I stated, tasting my coffee before deciding to add some more milk.
"Soon, the whole world will be able to see it." Henry mentioned as I began to stir my coffee. The sound of the metal spoon hitting the sides of the mug.

"Ugh, even my father. Talk about awkward!" The thought of it sending shivers down my spine. "Even worse....Sully!" Henry and I said in sync as we laughed it off.
"Yuck, I don't know which is worse! Oh hey, Erica." He greeted her.
"Erica.....hey." I quietly said as she gave me the worlds biggest death stare before replying,
"Hi. Henry can we talk? Privately."

She looked pissed.

"Yeah, sure. I'm done here for the day. That okay with you umm....Anna?" He stuttered.
"Of course. I'll see you two later." I answered, giving Erica a big smile before colliding shoulders with her on my way out. That felt amazing! I should do that more often!

I bet that's going to be an interesting conversation.

Lils❤️
Hey you.
How was your day today?
Did your scenes go well?

Jamie❤️
Who cares about my scenes.
I want to know how your scenes went.

Lils❤️
Which scenes?

Jamie❤️
Oh come on.
Don't mess with me.
Your sex scenes, lils.

Lils❤️
Ohhhh those scenes.
They were...
Interesting.

Jamie❤️
Interesting?
And?

Lils❤️
And...
I don't know.
It all went by so fast.
One minute I'm a normal person...
The next, I'm naked in a bed with an old friend with cameras in my face.

Jamie❤️
GAH! I have the worst visual in my head.
How was Henry about the whole thing?

Lils❤️
Honestly, Henry was great.
He made me feel comfortable and relieved a bit of the awkward tension.
He made a few jokes that really made me giggle if you can believe it.

Jamie❤️
Ha ha ha

Lils❤️
Jamie, are you jealous?
You've done a ton of sex scenes in movies.
You know how it goes.

Jamie❤️
Yeah but...
I've just never LIKED someone that's been in a sex scene.
I don't know...I'll get over it.

Lils❤️
Well, it was fake.
When you come back...
We'll be getting to do the real thing.

Jamie❤️
Ooh girl, don't remind me.
I'm thinking about it enough as it is.

Lils❤️
Good.
Now I've got to get some sleep.
I have more lines to learn, a photoshoot in a few days and probably an interview along the way.

Jamie❤️
Okay
See you this weekend.
I miss you. x

Lils❤️
That's so sweet.
I miss you too. x

A few days later...

"Thanks for meeting me I figured we could rehearse our scene before shooting today. I'm having a bit of trouble with my lines no I could use some practice." said earnestly, adjusting my script nervously.

"Yeah, this is a tough scene. I'm happy to practice with you because I could use a bit of practice myself." Henry replied, empathizing with my concerns.

"Thanks a lot. But before that... is it ok if I ask you something?" I hesitated, seeking confirmation.

"Anything." He responded with an encouraging smile, a hint of curiosity in his eyes.
"Have you and Erica... gone your separate ways?" I asked, my voice laced with a mixture of curiosity and concern.

Henry's expression flickered for a moment before he responded softly, "Oh um..yeah. We have. I ended things a few days ago."
"I see. Well, I'm sorry to hear it. I hope you're ok." I nodded understandingly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I knew it wasn't a long term thing anyway...so it's better for it to end when it did." He replied, trying to sound upbeat despite his lingering emotions.

I wanted to offer some comfort, even in the midst of our scene practice. "Well I know this won't make up for it...but how about we share a banana split—" Before I could finish my sentence, a familiar voice interrupted,

"Surprise baby." Jamie exclaimed as he walked through the door. It felt like ages since I last saw him before he left to film some scenes outside of the city.

"Jamie! Oh my god, your back!" I couldn't contain my excitement as I rushed to hug him tightly. He hugged me back, showering kisses on my head in affectionate greeting.

"How was everything?! How was the location?! Tell me everything." I eagerly asked, gazing up into his captivating blue eyes.

"I'd love to, but Donald arranged an interview in five minutes, of course. I just wanted to stop by and say hello." Jamie replied with a hint of disappointment.

"Well, I'm glad you did. It's good to see you." I said, savoring the moment.
"It's wonderful to see you. And you, Henry. I hope all is well?" Jamie addressed Henry, who was also present.

"Yup. Everything's great." Henry responded cheerfully.
"Good. I will catch up with you two on set. We've got a lot of scenes this week." Jamie mentioned, a tinge of excitement in his voice.

"We sure do. Henry's helping me practice now." I informed Jamie with enthusiasm.
"Well, I'll leave you two to it. See you later, lils." He said, giving me a quick kiss on the nose before he departed.

"See ya. Um...anyway...let's share a banana split-" I continued to suggest but was interrupted by Henry. "Not really in the mood for a banana split. Let's just practice the lines, yeah?" He interjected.

"Yeah, sure." I replied, shifting my focus back to the script, feeling the weight of anticipation for the upcoming scenes.

Later that night..

As I prepared for my eagerly anticipated date with Jamie, I couldn't help but feel a wave of nerves wash over me. I pondered over the perfect outfit to wear, desperately wanting to make a good impression. Suddenly, the sound of Jamie's arrival caught my attention, and I urged them to come in. "come on in, it's open!"

I nervously exclaimed. Opening up about my anxieties, I confessed, "I have to admit... I have butterflies about tonight." "So do I. And you know what? That's the best part. Shows us both how much we want this." He said with sincerity. Grateful for his comforting words, I commented, "That's a nice way to look at it."

"Now, let's get going...I'm really, really, really anxious to get this night started." And with that, our thrilling evening commenced.

A/N: I'm so excited to release these next few chapters they are so cute 🥰 I feel nervous for them both! Feel free to vote or comment. See you very soon:) 🫶