Betty kisses the Angel

Jamie took you to meet his mum in the lovely city of Solvang. But soon, you will have to return to your duties on the movie set....

"Are you sure you two don't want to spend the night here? I can make up the pullout couch or—" Jamie's mum offered as we got up from the oak table, slowly pushing our chairs back.
"That's okay, mum." Jamie refused "I've booked us a hotel a few miles out of town."
He did. Wait! Are we going to be sharing the same room!?
"Alright." She nodded, understandingly "Well, at leat take some leftovers with you. I've made enough to feed an army." She added, noticing Jamie's hesitation.
"We sure will. There's nothing like a homemade meal." I smiled.
"Ain't that the truth." She chuckled, wrapping tin foil around the leftovers before handing it to us.
"We've had a wonderful time here today. You have a lovely home." I added, admiring the floral themed house.
"Thank you. I hope to see the both of you again soon. Good luck with the movie." She said, waving us goodbye.
"Thanks mum. I love you." Jamie said giving his mum a tight hug.
"Love you too." She responded, placing a soft kiss on his head.

Putting on my seatbelt, I turned to face jamie and asked. "So...are we heading back to the hotel?"
"Yes, soon.....Look, Lilly, I know I've only known you for a couple months...but I've learned so much about myself in that time, and it's all thanks to you. I feel like I was a walking zombie before I—" he began.
"-Jamie! Anna! Over here!" The man yelled pointing a camera at us that flashed every second.
"What the hell? How did you find us here?!" Jamie yelled, getting frustrated.
"What's the truth about Luke Larabee?! Did you try and poison his food!?" The man asked.
"What?! Poison his food?!" I repeated with confusion.
"Is that confirmation, Mrs Sophia?" He asked.
"Just when we're trying to have a night alone." Jamie muttered.
"Let's just answer one question...take a few pics and get him off our back." I whispered, squeezing his hand in comfort.
"Alright." He whispered back, beginning to calm down.
"Your asking if we poisoned Luke Larabee?" I questioned.
Let's mess with him.
"The answer is yes. We tried to." I said, dramatically sighing as if I'd been caught.
"I guess our cover is blown." Jamie signed, playing along. "We were worried he would get all the glory for the movie we're making. So...we tried to kill him. Unfortunately, it didn't work."
"Did you?-"
"Sorry no more questions today."
"Wait!!"

We ran back to the car, panting deep breaths whilst giggling at what we had just confessed to the camera man.
"That was close." I managed to breathe out, my chest falling and rising with every breath taken.
"We are going to get burned alive in the press for that one. Luke will definitely go on a rampage if he think we poisoned him." Jamie chuckled.
"Who cares? No one is going to believe him. You know, I have no idea how you deal with the paps 24/7. It's crazy!" I exclaimed.
"I have no choice, unfortunately. I guess I'm used to it." He shrugged.
"Well, you're better at it then I'll ever be. I lived as a normal person for too long." I giggled as we began to drive to our destination.

Unlocking the door, we both stepped inside to find a well-appointed and spacious room. The modern decor and tasteful furnishings immediately catch my eye, creating a soothing ambiance. Natural light streams through the window, offering a picturesque view of the surroundings.

Jamie and I excitedly explored the room, marveling at the comfortable beds adorned with fresh linens. The amenities provided cater to your every need, from the mini-fridge stocked with refreshing beverages to the large flat-screen TV offering a multitude of entertainment options.
"We should get some sleep. We have to get back and study lines for next week." I turned to Jamie, yawning as my eyes began to feel heavy.
"Yeah, I'm exhausted." He agreed, rubbing his eyelids.
"Your room is just down the hall." He said whilst discarding his shirt, revealing his toned body and muscly abs. Once I realised I had been staring for a while I glanced at the ground. "You booked two rooms?" I questioned, raising my eyebrows towards him.
"Of course. I didn't want to assume anything...I just know we're taking things slow and I can't wait to see where we go in the future." He smiled, making his way over to me.
"And that mister, earns you a kiss goodnight." I whispered, earning a huge grin from Jamie as he responded. "Hell yeah."

Our lips finally met, soft and tender, igniting a spark that set our souls ablaze. Time seemed to stand still as the kiss deepened, our bodies leaning into each other. The sweetness of the moment enveloped them, as if this single embrace held a lifetime's worth of passion.

Our hearts beat in perfect harmony, synchronized in a dance of true connection. My fingers tangled in Jamie's hair, pulling him closer, while his arms encircled me, pulling me impossibly nearer. The taste of our love lingered in the air, intoxicating and addicting, as we lost ourselves in the bliss of the moment.

Our kiss spoke volumes, expressing all the unspoken words and emotions that our hearts had long yearned to convey. It was a promise of togetherness, an affirmation of a love that transcended words.

As the kiss came to a close, we pulled away, our foreheads touching, our breaths intermingling. Our eyes spoke of a shared journey ahead, a future filled with endless possibilities. And in that perfect moment, our souls knew we had found something extraordinary – a love that would forever leave an indelible mark in our hearts.

"Goodnight, Jamie."

One week later.....

Henry says....you're going to loose your job! You're going to get us both fired. Then I say....it's none of your business....why are you always trying to tell me what to do?! Then Henry says....because I love you! And then....we....kiss. Oh, this is gonna be so awkward.
"Hey, lils. You look stressed. What you thinking about?" Said a familiar voice, jolting me out of my thoughts as I got lost in the script. Henry, great. Just the person I was hoping to avoid.
"Oh...just um, lunch. I'm pretty hungry and just trying to decide what to have." I lied.
"Gotcha. So about the sene coming up....I hope this won't make things awkward between you and Jamie. We have a few kissing scenes coming up...and uh...that sex scene too. Id hate—"
"I don't know if I want to have this conversation with you." I interrupted, crossing my arms and giving him a stern look.
"Sorry. I don't mean to make you uncomfortable." He apologised, keeping quiet.
"It's just...yes, Jamie and I are...are..." I stopped to find the correct word.
"Dating." He stated, nodding understandingly.
"Casually, yes. We we aren't together. And he's professional. He knows how these things go." At lest that was what I was told.
"I Just don't want to mess things between you guys." He added.
"You wouldn't. Jamie doesn't care." I stated, re reading my script again, hinting I was done with the conversation.
"Yeah. I wish Erica felt the same." He continued, an upsetting tone in his voice.
"Erica?" I questioned, slowly putting my script down in confusion.
"Yeah." He chuckled nervously. "She and I are casually dating as well."
"Oh. Well, that's great. I'm really happy for you." I smiled.
"Thank you. Anyway, I've got to get into makeup and then look at my lines one last time. See you out there!" Henry said, jogging towards his stylist and makeup room.

"Yeah...see you."

ACTION 🎬
"Your going to loose your job! You're going to get us both fired."- Henry.
"It's none of your business! Why are you always trying to tell me what to do?!"- me
"Because I love you!"- Henry
"...."
"Umm, hello?! You two were supposed to kiss. Whats the big idea?" The director yelled, the loud sound of the microphone twitching against my ears.
"Sorry, I got distracted." I said.
"Same here." Henry agreed.
"From the top!" He yelled.

"Your going to loose your Job! Your going to get us fired." - Henry.
"It's none of your business! Why are you always trying to tell me what to do?!"- me
"Because I love you!"
I quickly glanced at Jamie watching us from the sidelines, giving him a worried and scared look. He mouthed 'you got this.'
I looked back at Henry as our lips met, moving in a slow rhythm as he touched my waist and the cameras surrounding us. I felt the urge to run off set, in that moment I felt beyond uncomfortable but anything for the cameras....right?
"Cut! That was perfect!" Thank god that was over. Just the sex scenes to get through later on in the week and then I'm done.