The big guns

"Wait you two are...? In the middle of...?" His eyes widened in horror, staring at the both of us. "Yes." Jamie replied, taking his hand in mine.

"Whoa. Okay...I'm sorry." He stuttered with disbelief, backing into the doorway.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Jamie scoffed "Now that you know...you can just leave-" Henry butted in "Just wait a second. I have something important to tell you. It's good you're around to hear this to, Jamie. Erica found out that you're not the real Anna." He spat out, watching our expressions change instantly.

"WHAT?!" We yelled in sync. I closed my eyes, trying to process the new information I had been given. Shit. This isn't good. "How the hell did that happen?!" Jamie questioned, panicking and pacing around the room.

"That picture Donna Morehouse posted. She was suspicious of it, so she called Sully's...and, well...found out a girl named Lilly worked there. And that she bore a striking resemblance to Anna Sophia." He explained, biting his lip with worry.

"My god! What is she, some sort of psychotic super sleuth?!" I screamed as I placed my forehead against the wall. At this point I just wanted to hide away from everyone.
"I think she's just really hurt that I ended things." I heard Henry add from behind me.

"I'll say. Clearly she wants to find a way to get back at you. Is this something we have to worry about, Henry? Have you talked to her?" Jamie asked, continuously tapping his foot against the wooden floorboards.

"Not in person. She just said....I know the truth. And then texted a picture of you, Lilly."
"Damn it! She must of done some serious digging." I stated, revealing myself again, away from the wall and over to the guys.

"Well I think you need to have a chat with her. Because if this gets out it could ruin the entire movie." I covered my face in response, "Oh, god, you're right, Jamie. What if everything is ruined? And it's all my fault?" I groaned, trying not to cry. Don't do it. Don't do it Lilly. But before I knew it a silent tear rolled down my cheek, then another and another.

"It's not you're fault, baby. Don't get upset."Jamie reassured me, pulling me close to him, my head hiding in the crook of his neck as he comforted me. "Well, ill let you guys get back to it. So sorry, I've interrupted you." He kept apologising.

"Keep us posted in what happens." Jamie stated as he caressed my hair, my arms snaking around his chest. "Yeah, yeah." He shouted down the corridor hurrying away.

"Yikes. Your old friend there didn't look too happy." Jamie said as he carried me back to the bedroom, my legs straddling him. "No. No he didn't. But I don't know what to do about it. We're both seeing other people..or he was..." I explained, sniffling every now and then.

"You don't have to do anything about it. You and Henry had a past and now it's over. He can take care of himself. Now can we please stop talking about Henry? I was having the best night of my life and I'd like to get back to it." He added, lifting my head up from his shoulder, his thumbs gently wiping my tears away. I smiled at him. He was just so caring.

The next day...

"Oh,...Erica. Hi, I guess." I greeted her with a cold expression as I entered my dressing room. "Wow. Is that what your wearing, Anna? Oh wait, I'm sorry..Lilly. It's REALLY easy to get you two mixed up." She sarcastically said making a sour expression.

"Ummm..no need for the snarky comment. What's your problem?" My voice trembled with frustration as I tried to suppress my anger. "My problem?!" she exclaimed, her eyes narrowing in disbelief. "Are you seriously asking me that right now?" The intensity of her tone left no room for doubt – she was determined to get to the bottom of things.

"Yes. Actually, I am. This has nothing to do with you." I replied through gritted teeth.
"I just made it my business. You and Henry both lied to my face. And now your going to lie to everyone's faces. I mean what did you even do with the real Anna?" She laughed with anger. Her words hung in the air, anticipation building as she awaited a response.