🍓 🎀 𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽🍪𝓇'𝓈 𝒩🍬𝓉𝑒 🎀 🍓

Hi! I'm ono :> This is my fanfic!

Thank you for reading and please check out my other works :D

Heroic Exorcism

An mha x jjk crossover featuring a female reader :> Ships will be revealed eventually hehe. (Reader has set eye and hair color for the sake of the plot please don't kill me)

.

.

.

Y/N Suzume. An enigma. From the moment he had popped up on UA ground, somehow getting past security without so much as a sound- and spouting nonsense about excorcising curses- Shota Aizawa knew that this year of first years would be even more chaotic than the last. The problem children of class 1A werebad enough, now one more? Sometimes, Aizawa couldn't help but question his life choices. All of them.

"Wait- you're a girl?"

.

.

.

It appears- that not everything- or everyone- is what it seems.

Gonna live this life as the Heroine Villianess: 76.3k reads (April 11, 2023)

*Y/N to OC to Y/NY/N is so done. She lived a miserable life as the puppet of the people around her. Then she died. The end.Or not? Y/N finds herself stranded in the world of the popular game Genshin Impact, the reason behind her untimely death. Equipped with the full knowledge of the people around her and a system of an unknown origin, Y/N must conquer this world under a new name. (Or die. Again.)~ Alternative name: GENSHIN IMPACT BUT IT'S AN OTOME GAME ~*becomes an oc/reader insert book later on

Demons in Teyvat?!: 8.6k reads (April 11, 2023)

When Childe finds himself at death's door, he's saved by Y/N, a kind girl blessed with both beauty and knowledge, hidden away in the mountains along with her younger siblings- twins. Childe has been at war with himself for so long, he forgot the feeling of being at peace. He had thought that he had found solace in Y/N's little nook in the woods. For a while.Tragedy strikes, and Y/N becomes a demon. It turns out, even after the war with the abyss, there are still dangers in Teyvat that he can not even begin to imagine. But he thinks that he can manage to defeat these stronger and faster foes- with the help of his demonic companion, the traveler, and a certain grumpy guardian yashka.

~🌸🌊~-Childe = confusion-Y/N = nezuko-Xiao = grumpy cat-Lumine = why am i even here i am so done*This is not a childexY/N. Relationship between the two are purely platonic :) This fanfic is not related to my other genshin fanfic (please check it out! 🙏). To my readers from that story, yes, this is actually a reader insert. You know what I mean.

Genshin impact one shot book: 41 reads (April 11, 2023) REQUESTS OPEN! Please dm me c:

Marinette Dupain-Cheng against the world: 145 reads (April 11, 2023)

Marinette Dupain- Cheng was shoved down the stairs and killed by Lila Rossi at the age of 15. As a female lead, she didn't get the happily ever after she deserved. She died with anger and regret. And that's where you came in:Y/N was not a normal girl. She was an agent equipped with a system capable of unimaginable things. One of which was entering the various universes throughout the multiverse and setting them right. Like this one. ~~~Does your heart ache with pain and malicious hate? Do you have enemies you want to smite off the face of the earth, to inflict your anguish on them ten fold? The system has your back.