Think about it

Georgia -

It was on the morning after my return to England, that I realised how much my life had drastically changed for the better; I'd gained life experience, I'd traveled to a new country, I'd made love to a foreigner and I still hadn't reached my 30th birthday. I was in no position to be ungrateful for life I'd been given, but there was always going to be an overwhelming feeling of loss. 22 hours until it was time to leave for Italy, I had my bags packed and my ticket tucked inside the pocket of my jacket, ready to grab first thing in the morning. The more I pondered about life without Zak, the more I came to terms with the fact that so many people had desperately attempted to separate us and failed miserably; this meant that either we weren't meant to be together or that no amount of lies or jealous best friends could break our immortal bond.

As I analysed our relationship, my mouth watered and my stomach fluttered, I felt severely sick. I could only compare the sensation to sea sickness and an imbalanced equilibrium, I needed to get to the doctors.

Zak -

'Maybe that was the wrong thing to do. Maybe I overreacted' I questioned my motives and my behaviour towards Nick. Just as I began feeling guilty, I recalled the reasons why I did what I did; he had no right to get her in trouble with the law, that was so selfish of him. I'd arranged a meeting between me and the guys, I needed more than my own perspective on the situation. I thought it wise that I apologized to the guys for speaking to them like shit before dealing with Nick. "Listen, guys, the way I spoke to you yest-"

"Stop. It's fine, anybody would have done the same, you were pissed off and it's understandable" Aaron rested his arm over my shoulder. Things changed, though, when I told them about the argument with Nick."Zak that really screws things up, two of you investigating is not enough" Billy pinched the bridge of his nose with worry.

"No, there is a solution but it means switching things up a bit..." Jay interrupted

"Go on.."

"Billy and myself... we'll join you on some investigations. It might mean me staying in nerve center whilst you three do your thing but it's worth a shot"

"He's right" Aaron agreed "What have we got to lose" he was right and the only thing I feared was that the viewers would disapprove. Now that the dilemma with Nick was cleared, we could get back to being ourselves, I was distracted with the possibilities and plans for the show for the first time in a long time. "So have you spoke to Georgia since you saw her last?" I was distracted until Aaron mentioned her. He was right to ask, it's not like she had died and it was time to get over her, she'd only been gone a couple of days. "I don't have the nerve to. Don't get me wrong, I wanna see her again but for all I know she could be pissed with me"

"Call her, email her, for God's sake write to her if you have to. Just let her know that you still think of her" for once, Aaron was giving me the relationship advice. But I didn't need to send anything because a package was dispatched to her long before she'd left England.

Georgia -

With just over 12 hours until I had to leave for Italy, my mum and I decided we'd blitz the farmhouse and transform it into a living space, it would take more than 12 hours but it was the only way to pass the time.

"Gee!"

"Yeah, mum?"

"You've got a package from Las Vegas here" I dropped my paintbrush and ran outside, paint printed over the envelope from the specks on my hands. "Do you think it's him?" My mum wrapped her arms around me, kissing me on the cheek "I'll leave you to it" she left me, knowing very well who it was from. I'd seen the handwriting before, it was him alright. Inside the envelope was a picture card like the ones Zak was sorting out when he was in England; it read...