Déjà vu

Georgia -

A male, monotone voice interrupted my thought process, my image of running up stairs that lead to nothing; the voice was merging with my dreams. "Welcome back. Up next, Sam Smith with lay me down" this voice had awoken me from my tranquil capsule and I was relieved, especially when I realised my view in reality. His eyes were softly shut and his face echoed a faint smile. Then, the song started playing and a scene of every passion was achieved; it was soothing, sexy and comforting all at once. "Can I lay by your side, next to you?" It was perfect. It was as if this singer had read my mind and placed it into chords. The sun's rays were pure white as they shone through the only thing separating us from the world.

"Kiss me" a demand escaped from them perfect lips which to my illusion, were awake. His eyes were still peacefully resting yet his body was calling me. The heat from his body forced me to abandon my sheets and climb towards him. I was a lioness and he was my next feast. Both hands crawled up his chest and against his pulse. My hands were ahead of me but the rest of me was slipping down to the bottom of his torso…

Zak -

Her touch gave me violent goose bumps but I was far from cold. Although we weren't mouth to mouth, my kiss was hard and she returned with a soft, teasing peck. I watched her as she kissed me from down below. Her head rocked smoothly and with ease. The rhythm between her hands and head was perfectly in sync. The rock was being massaged by the gentle waves of the ocean. Wet and soft. My mouth watered on occasions where she found my sweet spot and teased with intension. When she did break her kiss, she ran the end of me across her gifted lips, sending a nerve spark up my leg and across my pelvis region; this progressed into an overwhelming sensation. She paused with her mouth but her hands took over, the escaped juices had ran down her chin and to her neck. As much as I tried to stay controlled, the urge took over.

"Ugh!" I groaned. She responded by locking eyes and applying more magic. The same tingle intensified and had my lips twitching with immense pleasure. My cries escaped as a surge of my build-up went pulsing in her direction. She lowered her head and stuck out her tongue. She caught every drop. Her tongue ran across the circuit of her lips as she prowled towards me. "Get here and let me kiss you!" I escorted her to my lips and carried on from there.

"We'll be back with some more chart hits in a minute" the radio announced, over our love making.

She suddenly sat up. "What's that noise?" She peered behind her.

"Why, what's it sound like?" I, too, sat up. Flinging her legs over the edge of the bed, she jumped up "sounds like a phone ringing" it wasn't until I noticed the time and date, did it hit me. "Oh fuck! I'm meant to be en route to London! That will be Nick" I stumbled over the evidence of last night and dug my way into my bags to find the glow of my cell phone screen. I answered, awaiting the lecture on the other end. "Zak? Oh thank god! We thought you'd had an accident. Why haven't you been answering?" His breathing was heavy with relief.

"I guess my phone must have been on silent" I lied.

"How far are you now? We need to get this investigation over and done with" the phone went quiet, how was I meant to escape this one? He was expecting an answer like 'Only 20 minutes away' or 'I'm literally around the corner' but I couldn't give him that.

A twisting sensation occurred in the pit of my stomach as I tried to lie. "Zak, who is it?" Georgia wrapped her arms around my waist.

"You're still there, aren't you? Sort it out Zak. We'll be waiting when you actually want to do your job!" Nick hung up. I was scared. I was in a situation I wasn't comfortable with. My thought process was frozen and the thought of fucking things up for the others, wasn't a pleasant image. "Zak? Speak to me..." Georgia placed her hand on my arm and scrolled her thumb against my skin. She knew that her soothing wouldn't resolve my issues but her efforts assisted. "I've got to go to London"