Alpha male

Georgia -

Mike had seriously pushed it. Fancy asking me personal questions knowing very well that it's the most inappropriate thing to say to a work colleague especially your own boss. I could sense how defensive Zak was getting and as much as it was nice to have someone being protective, I could handle it. I felt awkward having to shout at an employee in front all them people. I had to speak to Mike professionally, luckily he was on a late shift the same day.

I had to put that aside for the moment, I had to accompany my guest. "So how long you staying?" I tried switching my mood from pissed off to 'glad you're here'. "In England? One or two days. Here, 10 more minutes" I was already missing his voice even though I was listening to it. He held his hand out for me to hold, I took a hold of it, weaving my fingers between his. He started rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand. "I wish you could stay longer. You've hardly been here" I looked up at him as we started to stroll to his car. His face expressed how I was feeling. "I know, I know. I wish I could stay here, with you… forever" we reached his car. He kept looking down at his feet. "I've got a lot of fan work I've gotta do back in Vegas" he said quietly. "Oooh, fan work. So what's required for fan work?" I asked intriguingly whilst pulling him towards me. He sighed "oh just meet and greets, Q and A's, 8 x 10's"

"What's that?" I stopped

"8 by 10's? Oh they're just like glossed photos that I sign. I've got some in my car that I've gotta do on the plane" he opened his car door and leant in. "Awesome. I'll have to check them out" I waited for him to do whatever he was doing. Finally, he appeared. "These are 'em" he passed me a pile of photos. I began flicking through them "I like this one with the goat mask thing, very sexy" I winked at him.

"Oh that's like a demon slash devil mask that I actually kept" he seemed proud

"Well why didn't you bring it with you. I'd love to see you in your sexy demon mask!" I continued to flick through "wow, I like this one. You look so fierce!" He glanced over my shoulder from behind. "Haha that one's alright I guess. I think its the most popular" he reached in his back pocket and pulled out his phone "shit! 5 missed calls from Aaron. I suppose I better head off before they have a bitch fit" I handed him the photos and watched him neatly set them in the back. "It barely feels like 5 minutes" I complained. He stopped what he was doing and turned towards me. He sighed as he gently ran his hand up and down my forearm. As always, that relaxing flow of energy that he released absorbed into the pores of my skin and travelled down my spine.

"I don't know how but I will find a way to stay here in England for some time longer" a half smile developed on his sculptured face and it relieved my panic. I wasn't bothered about the time it would take him before he could stay with me for the precious days or even weeks, just as long as it happened. I knew that these things are not to be rushed. I looked up at him as he looked down at me. This was my favourite moment with Zak; that moment before the kiss. That tranquility between two beings. He rested the palm of his left hand in the dip of my lower back whilst the other one cupped the back of my neck. I had so much self control even though inside I was shouting 'Holy Fuck! You'd have no clothes right now if I had it my way!' I wondered what was going through his mind. He lowered his head and I balanced on my tiptoes to reach his lips. God how I missed that taste, that feeling. He applied more pressure, more passion whilst pulling me into his hips. The thin shirt he was wearing didn't do a good job of hiding his iron body; it was solid! I remembered the feeling of separation anxiety as he started running his hand up the back of my top. His big hands massaged their way to my bra strap and I pulled back. "Zak, you know what happens when you do this, let's not" I pushed myself back up onto my toes and kissed him on the cheek. "You're right. We must hold back" he dropped his arms and walked over to the driver's side of his car. He stared me in the eye as he opened the door and stepped in. I knew he was going  to say one last thing as he left the door open slightly and looked back.

"Georgia?" He whispered

"Yes Zak?" I copied

"I love you" he shut the door and started the ignition. I wasn't expecting that. I froze.

Zak-

'Did I really just say that? Perhaps it's too early for that talk. No, no don't take it back when you know you meant it' I sat there in the car with my hands locked on the steering wheel. I was too scared to wait for her response just in case I was misreading the signs. I had to go anyway, I didn't want to give Nick another reason to dodge England after the last incident. I snapped out of my trance and began reversing. Her facial expressions hadn't changed, she was still in utter shock.

I never said goodbye that day, I'm sure that my parting words were enough at the time. My mission, next, was to find a way of convincing the others to stay in England for longer and it wasn't going to be easy. As the house grew smaller in the distance, I thought to myself 'What if I just stay? I'm allowed vacations so what's the difference?' The more I thought about it, the more I realised that I could be spending the next week (maybe more) in the UK, with Georgia. These ideas and fantasies started racing through my head. I had to get back and sort things out before the lockdown the next day.