Don't say it

I waited for signs of movement but I wasn't so lucky. Her chest raised and fell on occasion which was all I needed. "Come on. We can't be seen here" I took a hold of Georgia's arm and eased her away from the unconcious left overs. Her eyes stayed locked onto the motionless face even when she was seated in the car. I wasted no time. We got out of there, and quick.

"What was that back there?" the little calmness in my voice was dominated by the shock and pounding of my heart. She gazed out of the window and scanned the grassy verge on the side of the road. I knew she had heard me but she chose not to acknowledge my questioning. "You know you can get arrested for stunts like that, don't you?"

"Stunts like what?..." her face turned towards me slightly "Like what you did to Mike? Like how you knocked him clean out and threw a fire extinguisher at his balls?" she covered her eyes with her left hand and tucked her right hand beneath her. "You know I'll always protect you, Georgia. What I did to Mike was for your safety-"

"I know and I appreciate it, greatly. What I did to Sarah was for your safety! You don't know what she's capable of" I felt a sinking sensation in the pit of my stomach as she told me "I saw that look in her eyes. She wasn't herself". There was a hint of understanding, I'd seen this look many times before especially with those I was close to. The car rocked as we ran over the jagged road, I heard her suck the air in through her teeth as she winced. "Let's see that hand" I pulled over on the side of the road. The hand beneath her appeared with the skin of her knuckles split and bloody. "That's going to need seeing to!" I told her.

"Are you kidding me?... Kiss it better, I'll be fine" This girl was one tough cookie.

Eventually, we'd reached the hotel and I managed to convince her to get her busted hand seen to. I knew that I would need to keep this tiger under control in future "No more UFC fighting for you, Misses".

Georgia -

This man made my skies shine even after the darkest of storms, he knew me inside out and head to toe. "What am I gonna do with you now, Ali?" he teased. An uncontrolled grin spread across my face quicker than a wild fire. "Well there is one thing..." I gestured. He stood from behind me and carefully edged his way closer, his hands stalked my hips and slithered down the sides of my waist. I peeped down to see his strong hands find their way around my body. The one hand reached behind my neck and swept my hair to one side whilst the other slipped down my pelvis and into my pants. His fingertips pressed themselves beneath the lace of my underwear and trickled further and further down. His breath heated my neck like the fiery passion he was about to give to me. The kisses he delivered down my shoulder and back, were enough to make my body liquefy and spasm. The hand below proceeded to find its way through the blazing lust. He used it to knead my flesh and tamper with my reactive trigger points. My heart rate accelerated and my mouth watered at his sensational touch "Quick, take... take your clothes off" I panted. His shirt came off first, his skin was tight with muscle and strength with a scent of sweetness, too. I dropped to my knees and battled with his belt, tugging and whipping it off his hips. I removed every bit of clothing there was. My hands trailed down the 'V' shape between his hips and down to his readiness.

I gulped at the size of him, my mouth gushed at the thought. With eagerness and desire, I grasped on to him with one hand and replaced the other with my mouth. He filled all the way to the back of my throat, encouraging me to gag. I glanced up at him, his head was back and his eyes were closed. Gentle grunts escaped him and his breathing grew heavier. His right hand rested on the back of my head and played with my hair as I rocked my head back and forth. My cheeks began to ache as I sucked harder and harder, I wanted to give him the treatment he'd given me. Just as I could feel him tense, I stopped. "Come on, on the bed" a dominating role had possessed me.

"Yes, Ma'am" he did as I said. There was a willingness in his tone, an arousing deepness to his voice. His eyes captured mine and never left my view. As I stepped backwards his body replaced my steps and he edged closer, forcing me to sit. A line of his clothes trailed behind him like Hansel was making his way to the candy cottage. "I really should be doing that editing right now" he whispered above me "but it can wait, I've got better things to do" as he said this, his hands reached the backs of my knees and lifted, encouraging me to lay on my back. The burn from his skin contrasted with mine as his torso was gently placed between my legs. Again, he trailed his fingers beneath my lace but this time, pulled them down to my ankles before finding his position again.

Zak -

All I needed was to hear her soft, seductive voice and shivers would shoot to the top of my spine without hesitation. Making love with Georgia was like being high, you never want it to end, she knew how to release an endorphin rush that I never knew existed. Her touch was like sorcery, I couldn't get enough of it. Our connection was radiant and stronger than any other, even more so when we were intertwined between one another's legs and organs of lust. Her pulsation was ready and waiting, and I was certainly not going to leave her waiting any longer. I grasped a handful of her breast and she mimicked by tugging at my hair, my heart pounded as if I had been spiked with adrenaline and was now drugged with excitement and longing. We were far from over when...

Bang! Bang! Bang! Hammering at the hotel door and the sound of fists smacking against the walls interrupted the passion. "Ahh shit!" she wined, I wasn't the only one disappointed by the intruder. I grabbed my robe and shuffled to the door. I could see Aaron's dopey looking face through the door's peephole, though this time it wasn't so dopey, instead he was panicked and his breathlessness hinted the urgency. I snatched the door open "Aaron, really? Is now the time?"

"Zak, this is urgent! That James guy is down stairs and he's after Georgia-"

"What?"

"I don't know what he's planning to do but-"

"Nothing! He'll do nothing because I won't let anything happen"

"Yes well I think we need to get her out of here"

"You're right" I stopped to see if she was listening "Where's Nick and the others?"

"Nick's out back with the van and Billy and Jay are waiting in the lobby downstairs" Aaron's eyes were wide with fright and his brow began to glisten. "Okay, let's not panic. I don't want Georgia to stress-"

"I heard about the incident earlier. Did you help her calm down?"

"In... some way, yes, But that's a different story. Now I need you to run downstairs and make sure the exit is clear, we don't want her bumping into any trouble" Aaron gave me the certified nod and ran down to the lobby. I made sure the room door was locked and secure whilst I packed our things.

"Who was it? Why are you packing? Are we leaving? Why are we leaving? Where are we going?" she caught her breath.

"Listen, Sweetie, We've gotta get you to another hotel, this one's got poor service-"

"Poor service? Zak, don't bullshit me. I heard Aaron mention James" the tone of her voice grew serious and she was not falling for my lies. I grabbed my long jacket and wrapped her in it "Trust me when I say I will tell you as soon as I get you out of here, please?" her eyes approved my plead but she remained quiet. All three bags were flung over my shoulder and the other arm was clutched over her as we evacuated the hotel. There was no way she could be seen by James or anyone who he associated with. We had made it to the car in time just as we spotted James pacing up and down the path leading to the hotel. Nick was driving whilst Aaron, Billy and Jay followed in seperate cars, I sat with her as she slept in my arms.

"Zak?" Nick spoke up "Where exactly are we supposed to go without him finding us? He knows our cars, he knows we've checked out, it's not like we're in a city where he can't check every hotel" he was right and I was out of ideas. "Then what do you suggest?" I needed an outsider's input.

"We fly home"

"What and just leave her here? No, there's no-"

"We bring her with us... to Vegas" Nick's solution seemed extreme but we were in a time of desperation and the extreme solutions were the only solutions. I glanced down to find Georgia so peaceful and content, how could I hesitate?  "Call the others, tell 'em there's a change of plan and we'll be stopping off at the airport"

"On it!"