A distant place

Zak -

Everything was perfect. The ideal place for a get away.

The room was easy to find, we'd booked the 'couple's suite' with its very own king sized bed with bed posts that reached the ceiling, an oak head board with carvings of a lion all over it. The bed laid opposite to the enormously large fireplace filled with logs and coal. Above the fireplace was a golden, framed mirror that covered majority of the wall. A window to the left of the room, held a view of fields surrounded by thick forests. The scenery completed the fairytale. The skies had already been littered with stars yet the rain continued to fall. I loved the sound of the rain, Georgia did too. She opened the old fashioned window to enhance the sound. "Mmm... I love the smell of rain, wet grass and damp bark" she closed her eyes to the sound of nature. I walked over to join her. "You're drenched, Zak. Come on before you catch a cold" she ran her hand down my jacket. Her warmth soaked into my skin.

"I'm going to take a shower. I'll light the fire first, it'll warm you up quicker" I'd never been with someone who made such a big deal about caring for me, before. She rolled my jacket from my shoulders and walked me over to the bed. "Now Mr Bagans, what're we going to do with these clothes?" She had each hand beside me and was leaning in towards me. "You're right. They seem to be getting in the way" I grinned.

"Well I reckon, by the time I've had my shower, we'll have an idea" her stare glided down to my lips. She began to creep closer, teasing me as she did so. "Right!" She stood up straight "let's get this fire going" she turned on the spot to face the fireplace "matches... matches, surely there's some- A-ha!" She crouched down to the log filled pit. Small glowing sparks spat out as she struck the box. "Come on, baby..." she mumbled to herself. A hot ora then spread across the room with an amber light. I propped myself up as I bathed in the heat, the dampness of my clothing increased the radiation.

My eyes were shut. The faint sound of water rapidly falling caused me to peek. Venus was in the shower...

Georgia -

Hot water droplets tickled my back. The tingle of the rapid current sent a flow of relaxation through my body. I felt pampered as the heated water massaged my tenseness, causing me to exhale slowly. I let the water run over my face and down my chest. It felt so good, like Zak's hands running down my torso and between my legs. The pleasure and relief was gradually turning me on. As I thought about it I realised, I have a man out there who can give me what I deserve and have done for so long. Why else would he go through all this trouble to get me away? I smiled to myself and shook my head 'How did you get here?' I thought to myself "let's not leave him waiting" I told myself. I rushed by scrubbing in my scented soap and rinsing all over. My skin was now velvety smooth. I took great care in drying down from head to toe before I slipped on a sexy, black, laced, silky night shirt. I wanted to thank Zak for everything he'd done and I knew that words weren't always the solution.

The bathroom door was open a jar so I peeked around the corner and slid through into the bedroom. There was me thinking that I'd put extra effort in for him when it turned out to be the other way around. Candles covered the fireplace, window sill and floor. The thick, fur rug was an island surrounded by dark, red rose petals. My plan to appear looking sexy, sort of went out the window. I stood there, amazed with what was around me. He'd gone to so much effort. "Wow" was the only thing I could project. I looked over to the bed to find Zak sat on the edge with nothing but a loose robe around him. It wasn't tied properly, the knot was loose and boy was I glad. The gap revealed his chest slightly which bulged with muscle. "Ooo... Master Bagans, you do know how to please. Don't you?" I glided towards him.

"I do try" he winked and reached out for my hand. His hair had dried slightly but occasional drops of water would run down the back of his neck. "I can assure you, you don't need to try" I had to balance on the balls of my feet to reach his kiss. His hands trailed down my back and onto my rear which was only just covered by the ends of my night shirt.