Prologue

We start off by seeing Ben leaving school for the day. It's been about a month since the events of Vilgax attacking his town, and a week since the events of Ben 10: Destroy All Aliens. The destruction to the city was quickly rebuilt through some extraterrestrial help. He, Grandpa Max, and Gwen even visited the town the aliens made under the city, or "Undertown" as they called it. He's become quite popular in town and across the continent for his heroic deeds. However, that doesn't mean that he was given special treatment from the teachers at his school. Ben was a bit bummed about that, but understood why. Just because he was a powerful hero didn't mean he wasn't required I in to participate in school.

However, that didn't stop him from getting into fights, mainly with Cash and JT. It appears that since they were too afraid to bully Ben anymore, they decided to bully other kids. Ben would quickly deal with them. Anyway, we see Ben walking home, after detention, before his phone suddenly rang. It was his dad.

Ben: "Hey dad. What's up?" He says, wondering why his dad is calling him.

Carl: "I heard you got into a fight again today." His voice didn't sound disappointed, he actually sounded proud.

Ben: "Yeah. Cash and JT were picking on a kid a grade younger than us. How pathetic." He looks at his slightly bruised hand, before looking back in front of him.

Carl: "I know, and apparently the principal want to talk to the three of you with us present tomorrow."

Ben: "Seriously? Ugh. First they put me in detention for defending someone, and now they're taking time out of my weekend?"

Ben sighs, annoyed that they were giving him punishments for stopping Cash and JT. But apparently all a teacher sees is fighting, and that's it.

Carl: "I know that you were just defending the kid, so you're not in trouble. Speaking of which, how is the kid?"

Ben: "She's fine. Luckily I was able to intervene before anything physical happened."

Carl: "That's good. Did you catch her name?"

Ben starts thinking about it. He didn't get her name. He then shrugs it off, figuring the girl will be at the meeting with the principal tomorrow.

Ben: "No. I was sent to the principal's office before I could ask her."

Carl: "That's too bad. Anyway, me and your mother are going to be home late today for work, so make sure to keep an eye on Rex while we're gone."

Ben: "Don't worry. You can trust me dad."

Carl: "I know. Be safe Ben. Bye."

Ben: "Bye."

The phone call disconnects and Ben puts the phone away. He starts walking away before he looks to his right, seeing the great Mt. Ebbot in the distance.

 Ebbot in the distance