Two Boneheads

We start where we previously left off. We see Ben and Frisk standing, with Chara floating, in front of Flowey.

Ben: "What the heck are you doing here, Flowey?" He holds his arm in front of Frisk protectively. "Toriel blasted you apart."

Flowey: "Not exactly, you idiot." His face turns into a scowl. "You two are seriously pissing me off."

Frisk: "W-What are you talking about? We h-haven't done anything."

Flowey: "Oh yes you have!" He growls. "You both took it from me, and neither of you can even use it!"

Ben: "What? We didn't take anything from you, you psychotic flower!"

Flowey: "Oh, but you did. You took my power, my power over this world." He droops his head. "You took it from me. My Save button. My Reset button."

Frisk: "I don't understand." Flowey looks up at her. "What are these buttons you're talking about?"

Flowey sighs, and quietly chuckles to himself.

Flowey: "I guess it doesn't matter anyway. To put it simply, the one with the most determination has complete control over the timeline." He laughs darkly, and he smirks. "I used that power to my hearts content."

Flowey's laughing gets more maniacal, up to the point that large vines with thorns start growing out of the ground around him. Ben stands in front of Frisk, preparing for any attack. After a minute, which felt like an eternity, Flowey's laughing slows down and the vines recede back into the ground.

Flowey: "However, it got boring too quickly. I tried to be good and help people. But that got boring, repetitive, and annoying. I eventually started using that power to kill, just for my amusement." His angry glare returns. "But a certain smiley trash-bag always got in the way."

Ben: "How many have you killed then?"

Flowey: "It's hard to say, really. I've reset so many times, I had to have killed the thousands of monsters that live in the Underground several times over."

Ben and Frisk stand in front of Flowey, frightened by his lack of remorse. Ben is less frightened for himself, but for Frisk. Chara just observes the situation in front of her.

Chara: 'Who is this guy?' She realizes something. 'Wait, does that mean this guy killed mom and dad too? At least they're fine now.'

Flowey: "But you two think you're so clever. In this world, it's kill or be killed. But instead, you decided to play by your own rules. You spared the lives of a few people." He smirks and laughs. "I bet you two feel really great. Neither of you killed anybody this time. But what will happen if you meet a relentless killer?"

Ben: "Then I'll just have to fight back." He glares at Flowey. "Even if it means killing them."

Flowey: "Really now? Then this will be REALLY interesting."

His face expands to the point where his face is bigger than his body.