Nearing the Altercation

We start off right where we left off. Chara is still confused as to who just helped them with Mad Dummy. The three humans are making their way into the next area just past the dump.

Chara: "Seriously, who was that?"

Frisk: "He was Nabstablook. Me and Ben met him back in the Ruins."

Ben: "And, as you can tell, he is pretty depressed. Not sure why though."

They enter the next area, and there are fives paths to go. Two to the left and right, and three separate in front of them, with Nabstablook floating in front of the middle path.

Nabstablook: "hey...my house is up here...in case you want to see.....and in case you don't."

Ben: "See what I mean?" He gestures to where Nabstablook went. "Well, let's go. We can't just leave."

Chara: "I mean, we technically could. You just don't want to."

Ben & Frisk: "Exactly."

They go up the middle path, and there are two houses, which are blue and red. The blue one is leaning to the left, and the red one is leaning to the right.

Frisk: "Those houses are pretty oddly shaped."

Ben: "Yeah." He walks up to the blue house. "Let's head inside."

The three make their way inside the house. There are cobwebs everywhere, and there are holes in the floorboards, as well as cracks in the walls.

There's a fridge, and old TV, and a PC along the far wall of the room. There are also an assortment of CD's and a CD-player along the wall next to them as they walk in.

Nabstablook: "oh...you really came. sorry. i....i wasn't expecting that."

Ben: "We did promise, didn't we?"

Nabstablook: "yeah...anyway, it's not much, but make yourself at home."

Frisk walks over to the fridge, curious as to what's inside.

Frisk: "Hey, do you have any ghost food?"

Nabstablook: "yeah. why do you ask?"

Frisk: "Chara hasn't eaten anything in a long time, so I was wondering if there was anything she could eat."

Nabstablook: "oh, okay." He floats over to the fridge and opens it. "let me have a look."

Nabstablook looks through the fridge and grabs a ghost sandwich. He closes the fridge and floats over to Chara.

Nabstablook: "you want to try it?"

Chara: "Yes please!" She takes the ghost sandwich and takes a bite out of it. "Mm! This is so good!"

Chara quickly eats the sandwich, very grateful for some food.

Nabstablook: "now, after a great meal, i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage....it's a family tradition."

Chara: 'They were not kidding about him being depressed.'

Nabstablook: "do you want....to join me?"

Ben/Frisk/Chara: "Yeah/Mhm/Sure."

Nabstablook: "okay." He floats to the middle of the room. "follow my lead."

Nabstablook lays down on the ground, and the three humans do the same.

Nabstablook: "here we go....just lie down as long as you want. so, only get up when you want to, i guess."