Befriending the Fish

After a while, the three humans make their way back to Waterfall. They make it to Undyne's house, which looks like a giant version of her head, and Papyrus is standing at the door waiting. The sound of piano music can be heard from inside.

Papyrus: "OH, HO HO! THE HUMANS FINALLY ARRIVE! ARE YOU TWO READY TO HANG OUT WITH UNDYNE?"

Ben: "I guess so."

Frisk: "How are we gonna do this?"

Papyrus: "I HAVE A PLAN TO MAKE YOU TWO GREAT FRIENDS WITH UNDYNE! JUST STAND BEHIND ME!"

Papyrus takes out a bone with a ribbon on it, handing it to Ben.

Papyrus: "MAKE SURE TO GIVE HER THIS! SHE LOVES THESE!"

Ben: "O...Okay?"

Papyrus turns around and knocks on the door. The piano music stops shortly after, and the door opens up to reveal Undyne. However, she isn't in her armor.

 However, she isn't in her armor

Chara: "Wow. She's pretty."

Undyne: "Hey, Papyrus! Ready for your extra-private, one-on-one training?"

Papyrus: "YOU BET I AM! AND I BROUGHT A COUPLE OF FRIENDS!"

Papyrus moves to the side, giving Undyne a clear view of Ben and Frisk.

Undyne: "Hi, I don't think we've...."

Undyne face goes from a casual smile, to an intense glare. Her smile also appears strained, trying her hardest to stay calm.

Frisk: "H-Hey." She smiles nervously while waving. "N-Nice to see you again."

Ben: "Same here." He smirks, tossing the bone up and down. "Glad to see you feeling better after Hotland."

Undyne still looks very angry as she turns her gaze to Papyrus.

Undyne: "Why don't. You three. Come in?"

Undyne turns around and renters her home, followed shortly by Papyrus.

Chara: "She looks so mad."

Ben: "She may also try to kill us again."

Frisk: "I doubt that. As long as Papyrus is here, we'll be fine."

Ben: "True."

The humans enter Undyne's home. In the room there's a piano to the left, a large table to the right, and a kitchen area against the back wall. A large sword is leaned up against the right wall, and a small window to the left.