Undyne's Fight and More

Immediately, Undyne turns both Ben and Frisk's souls green with a swipe of her spear.

Undyne: "En guarde!"

* Undyne Attacks!

Ben: "Let's see what we're up against."

Ben goes into ACT, and then chooses Check.

UNDYNE - ATK 7 DEF 0
* The heroine that NEVER gives up.

Chara: "Hm. Thought she'd be tougher."

Ben: "That may be true, but she's likely more skilled with her attacks, which makes her more dangerous."

Frisk: "Still, it seems a bit odd that she isn't THAT tough."

Undyne: "As long as you're GREEN, you CAN'T ESCAPE! Unless you learn to face danger head-on, you won't last a second against me!"

Ben and Frisk are forced into a smaller fighting area, and they are unable to move. Ben has a spear of his own, and he uses it to block three incoming attacks from his front.

* Undyne flashes a menacing smile.

Frisk: "So that's what she meant by head on."

Frisk gets into ACT, then chooses Plead.

Frisk: "Please! We don't want to fight!"

Undyne doesn't respond, and turns her attention to Ben.

Undyne: "Not bad! Then how about THIS!?"

Undyne sends out two spears from the front, then from Ben's left, and then Ben's right. These attacks are really easy for Ben to block.

* Undyne bounces impatiently.

Ben: "Okay, let's just try sparing."

Frisk: "Why not Challenge?"

Chara: "That would probably make her more angry."

Frisk: "Oh. Right."

Ben opens MERCY, then picks Spare. This does nothing.

Undyne: "For years, we've dreamed of a happy ending."

Undyne sends out one from the left, then the right, then from the left again. Then two more from the right, then from the left. And one more from behind. No damage is taken

* Undyne thinks of her friends and pounds her fists together.

Ben spares again, but it's to no effect.

Undyne: "And now, sunlight is just within our reach!"

Ben blocks eight spears. The first one coming from the front, and Ben has to rotate clockwise to block the next seven. Then he has to block four more coming from the front.

Frisk spares Undyne, which does nothing.

Undyne: "I won't let you snatch it away from us!"

Ben: "Same here, fish lady."

Ben blocks a spear from the left, then two from the front, then another one from the right. Then two more from the front, one from the left, one from the front, and finally one from behind.

* Smells like sushi.

Frisk hits spare again, but it doesn't do anything.

Undyne: "NGAHHHH! Enough warming up!"

Ben: "That was a warm-up?"

Ben is forced to block several spears, all of them moving quicker than before. Left, up, down, right. Then left, up, down, and right again. Then bottom and top. After the last spear, Undyne swipes her spear at the two, freeing them.