Exploring The Ruins

It has been about an hour since they started waiting. They called her a few times, but apparently a dog stole her phone. They experimented with the phone and found out that it can open a menu with the options ITEM, STAT, and CELL. They both checked their stats on their new monster phones.

"Frisk"
LV 1
AT 0 (0)
DF 0 (0)
EXP: 0
NEXT: 10
WEAPON: Stick.
ARMOR: Bandage.
GOLD: 0

Ben's was a little similar to Frisk's in certain aspects, but different in others.

"Ben"
LV 1
AT 6 (0)
DF 6 (0)
EXP: 0
NEXT: 10
WEAPON: Omnitrix (Changes ATK and DEF when transformed).
ARMOR: None.
GOLD: 0

We currently see them at the base of the pillar, still waiting for Toriel. Frisk is just sitting patiently while Ben was the complete opposite.

Ben: "That's it." He stands up and stretches. "We're going on our own."

Frisk: "Miss Toriel told us to wait for her here."

Ben: "She's been gone for an hour Frisk. We can't wait any longer." He extends his hand to her. "So are you coming or what?"

Frisk smiles before grabbing Ben's hand and using it to pull herself up.

Frisk: "Then let's get a move on." She starts walking with Ben, not letting go of his hand.

They make it into the next room, and as soon as they do, Frisk's phone rings. She promptly answers it and puts it on speaker.

Toriel: "Hello? This is Toriel."

Frisk: "Hi Miss Toriel! Is something wrong?"

Toriel: "You two have not left the room, have you?"

Frisk instantly freezes up. She is terrible at lying. Ben picks up on this and answers her question.

Ben: "No Toriel, we have not."

Toriel: "Good, because there are still some puzzles ahead of you two that I have not explained yet. It would be dangerous for you two to try and solve them yourselves."

Ben: "Don't worry Toriel. We're fine. We'll call you if we need anything."

Toriel: "I know, just be good, alright?"

Ben: "You don't need to tell us twice. Bye Toriel."

Toriel: "Goodbye Benjamin. Goodbye Frisk." She hangs up.

Frisk: "Maybe we should just go back?" She is visibly nervous. "I don't want to make her worry if she comes back and we're not here."

Ben: "It's fine." He tightens his hand around Frisk's. "Besides, if she comes back, then she'll just call us."

Frisk: "Okay. I trust you."

They walk over to the Froggit next to a doorway to the left of them.

Froggit: "(Ribbit, Ribbit) Excuse me humans. I have some advice for you two about battling monsters." He makes a croak sound before continuing. "If you ACT a certain way or FIGHT until you almost defeat them, they might not want to battle you anymore. If a monster does not want to fight you, please use some MERCY humans. (Ribbit)"