True Lab

Ben, Frisk, and Chara find themselves back in Alphys's lab.

Frisk: "Alphys!? Are you okay!?"

Ben: "We just wanna talk!

They walk through the lab, passing the massive hole in the wall, before finding a note on the ground.

Chara: "Is that a note?"

Ben: "Seems so." He picks up the note, squinting at the words. "The handwriting is.....awful. But I think I can make it out."

Ben, with some difficulty, begins to read the note aloud.

"Hey. Thanks for your help back there. You guys....your support really means a lot to me. But.....as difficult as it is to say this.....you guys can't magically make my own problems go away. I want to be a better person. I don't want to be afraid anymore. And for that to happen, I have to be able to face my own mistakes. I'm going to start doing that now. I want to be clear. This isn't anyone else's problem but mine. But if you don't hear from me again, if you want to know "the truth", enter the door to the north of this note. You all at least deserve to know what I did."

After finishing reading the note, the door in front of the group opens up to reveal an elevator.

Frisk: "That note was ominous. What did she mean by mistakes?"

Chara: "Maybe an experiment went wrong, or something?"

Frisk: "Do you think she killed someone?"

Chara: "I'm not sure."

Ben: "Regardless, we need to check what's going on. She said she might not be seen ever again, so it might be dangerous."

Chara: "Has that stopped either of you before?"

Ben & Frisk: "Nope!"

The humans go into the elevator, and Frisk presses the only lit button on the wall.

The elevator door closes, and the elevator begins to descend. But after a few moments, the elevator suddenly stops.

Chara: "Uh, what happen-?"

The elevator begins to descend again at very high speeds. An alarm rings through the elevator, a red flashing light illuminating the area. A voice also sounds out in the elevator.

PA: "WARNING! WARNING! ELEVATOR LOSING POWER! EM TETHER STABILITY LOST! ALTITUDE LOST!"

Ben twists the dial on the Omnitrix, and then hits it, transforming into Cannobolt in a bright green light.

Cannonbolt grabs Frisk, before rolling up into a ball.

Cannonbolt: "This is going to get a bit bumpy!"

The elevator crashes at the bottom of the elevator shaft, and Cannonbolt breaks through the doors, out into a damp and dark hallway.

Cannonbolt unrolls, letting Frisk out, before hitting the Omnitrix and reverting back into his human form in a red flash of light.