Waterfall Continued

We go back to where we left off. The three humans walk by one area that had crystallized cheese, and into the next area. There, they see Sans standing next to a telescope.

Frisk: "Sans? What are you doing?"

Sans: "i'm thinking about getting into the telescope business. it's normally 50,000 G to use this premium telescope...but, since i know you, you can use it for free." He winks. "howzabout it?"

Frisk: "Why, thank you."

She goes to look through the telescope, but all she can see is red. She looks around with the telescope, but red is all she can see. When Frisk  gets herself away from the telescope, a black mark is around her left eye. Ben and Chara have to suppress the urge to laugh.

Frisk: "I didn't see anything."

Sans: "not satisfied? don't worry." He winks again. "i'll give you a full refund."

Frisk pouts and walks away from the telescope. As she walks over to Ben and Chara, they both are still struggling not too laugh.

Frisk: "What is up with you two?"

Chara: "N-Nothing." She snickers. "W-Why do you ask?"

Frisk: "Okay, what's going on?" She crosses her arms and makes eye contact with Ben. "You better tell me."

Ben: "J-Just look at t-the water." He snickers. "You'll s-see why."

Frisk's eyebrow raises, and she walks over to the edge of the water. She gets onto her knees and looks at the water, seeing the mark over her eye.

Frisk: "Dang it Sans!" She washes off the mark and looks back at Sans. "What was that for?"

Sans: "all's fair in love and prank war."

Ben: "Anyway, let's see what's down there." He points at the doorway next to Sans. "I think I see Nice Cream Guy down there."

Frisk silently, and grumpily agrees. As she walks by Sans, she sticks her tongue out at him.

=============================================================================================

After checking out Nice Cream Guy again, Frisk got a Nice Cream, with Ben putting the Punch Card in the box. The purchase leaves them at a total of 62 Gold.

They continue their way throughout Waterfall, encountering several monsters along the way. At one point, Frisk even finds the Ballet Shoes and puts them on, discarding the Toy Knife. The three also hear a conversation through the Echo Flowers discussing dreams.

They also have a short conversation with Papyrus as well. Apparently he told Undyne about what Frisk and Ben were wearing, expecting they would change clothes after a suspicious question like that.

They do read a sign before they go into the next area.

* "The power to take their SOULs. This is the power that the humans feared."

After that area, they make it to a small path with water surrounding both sides. As the three walk along this path, yellow tentacles rise up from the water. This makes Frisk nervous, and she grasps onto Ben's arm tightly.

Frisk: "I have a bad feeling about this."

Ben: "Just stay close."

After walking down the path a bit more, something starts to rise up from the water. The three turn to look and see that some large yellow creature, with big eyes and a slight blush, has risen from the water.