Falling Down and The Ruins

It's been about a week since we last saw Ben and Frisk. In that week, the two of them became very close. Ever since their beat down, Cash and JT have left Ben and Frisk alone, as well as any other kids they would bully. We currently see Ben in his last class, waiting for the bell to ring.

Ben: 'When will the bell ring?' He sighs as he looks out the window, still listening to the lesson. 'I'm glad nothing has happened recently, but it's still boring.' Ben is pulled out of his thoughts when he hears his teacher call his name.

Teacher: "Mister Tennyson. Could you show us how to solve this equation?" He points at an equation that would be difficult for a 6th grader.

Ben then gets up and walks over to the chalkboard. He grabs a piece of chalk and answers the question quickly. He then begins to walk back to his chair.

Teacher: "Correct, now let's explain how Ben came to this conclusion." He begins to go into an in-depth explanation on how Ben solved the problem. Ben continues to look out the window, watching as birds fly by. Eventually, the bell rings and the kids start packing their stuff.

Teacher: "And that's all. You have no homework, so enjoy your weekend. But remember, we'll be going over this Monday." As he says this, Ben quickly walks out of the classroom.

Ben: 'Finally. That was more boring than usual.' His phone pings and he checks it. It's a text from Frisk.

Frisk: [Hey Ben. Where are you right now?]

Ben: [I'm on my way to the entrance of the school. I'll be there soon.]

Frisk: [Ok. See you soon.😘]

Ben chuckles with a light blush dusting his face. He puts his phone away before continuing to walk to the front entrance. He still doesn't understand why she constantly flirts with him. He believes she either likes him, or just wants to tease him. He eventually makes it to the entrance of the school, however, he doesn't see Frisk anywhere.

Ben: 'Where is she?' He looks around. 'She's not usually late.'

He suddenly feels a presence behind him. He turns around and sees Frisk attempting to sneak up on him from behind a bush. As soon as Ben looks at her, she freezes in place before pouting.

Frisk: "How do you always know?" She crosses her arms, a pout still on her face.

Ben: "I've fought people trying to kill me. So it's not hard to tell if someone's trying to sneak up on me."

Frisk: "I guess that makes sense." She grumbles before grabbing Ben's hand and beginning to walk away. "Come on. Let's go!"

Ben: "Okay, okay!" He quickly starts walking next to her. "You know, you don't have to hold my hand all the time."

Frisk: "I know. I just like to. Of course, we can stop if you get too nervous~." She sticks out her tongue in a teasing manner.

Ben just rolls his eyes and continues to walk with Frisk, the two of them holding hands. After a while, the both of them arrive at Ben's house. They both go inside, where they are immediately greeted by Rex.

Ben: "Hey there Rex." He pets Rex's head and scratches his chin while Rex tries to lick his face.

Eventually, Rex turns his attention to Frisk. He starts to lick her face, which makes Frisk giggle uncontrollably.

Frisk: "Hey! Quit that!" She says between giggles. Eventually, Rex stops his assault and walks back into the living room, Ben and Frisk following suit.