Snowdin Town!

Ben, Frisk, and Chara enter a small town with a large sign at the front. The sign says "Welcome to Snowdin Town" with Christmas lights on it. Rest next to it is a shop and an inn.

Ben: "Seems like a nice shop. Let's see what they are selling."

Frisk: "Sure. That could be nice."

They go inside the store, and they are greeted by a purple rabbit lady.

Purple Rabbit: "Hello, travelers. How can I help you?"

Ben: "Can we see what you're selling?"

Purple Rabbit: "Sure." She sets down an assortment of items. "What would you like?"

These are the items that she is selling.

50G - Tough Glove
50G - Manly Bandana
15G - Bisicle
25G - Cinnamon Bun

Frisk: "Ooh, cool. What should we get?"

Ben: "We'll take the two Manly Bandanas and one Cinnamon Bun please."

Purple Rabbit: "Of course. Here you go." She hands over the items. "Thanks for your patronage."

Ben and Frisk each put on a Manly Bandana, and Ben stores away the Cinnamon Bun in his inventory. The purchases leave them with a total of 22G.

Purple Rabbit: "Now the two of you match. You both look so adorable."

Frisk: "Thank you, ma'am. How have you been today?"

Purple Rabbit: "I've been good. Welcome to Snowdin! I can't remember the last time I saw a fresh face around here."

Ben: "If I may ask, what is there to do here in Snowdin?"

Purple Rabbit: "You want to know what to do here in Snowdin? Well, Grillby's has food, and the library has information. If you're tired, you can take a nap at the inn." She points to her left. "It's right next door. My sister runs it."

Chara: "That sounds like a pretty good idea honestly."

Purple Rabbit: "And if you're bored, you can sit outside and watch those wacky skeletons do their thing." She laughs. "There's two of ' em...Brothers, I think. They just showed up one day and...asserted themselves. The town has gotten a lot more interesting since then."

Ben: "So you have no idea where they came from? They just came here and started living here?"

Purple Rabbit: "Yeah, pretty much kid."

Frisk: "Do you have anything to say about the town's history?"

Purple Rabbit: "Well, a long time ago, monsters lived in The Ruins back there in the forest. Longs story short, we all decided to leave the Ruins and head for the end of the caverns. Along the way, some fuzzy folk decides they liked the cold and set up camp in Snowdin. Oh, and don't think about trying to explore The Ruins. The door's been locked for ages. So unless you're a ghost or can burrow under the door, forget about it."

Both Ben and Frisk stare at Chara for a  few moments, before turning their attention back to the lady. But Chara notices their look.

Chara: "What? Got something to say?" She pouts. "It's rude to stare at someone, you know."

Ben: "Well, how is life like here?"

Purple Rabbit: "Life is the same as usual. A little claustrophobic, but we all know deep down freedom is coming, don't we?"

Chara begins to contemplate on what has happened in the Underground since she has been dead. She worries that what she thinks might be true.

Chara: 'Please. Please let me be wrong.'