4. Vivian

The game begans

Professor Eric Min taught Discrete Mathematics, which he tried to make interesting but it was impossible.

Vivian was bored out of her mind. This was a boring subject and she already went through the textbook. Not to mention she memorized most of it.

The humongous classroom was filled with students but less than quarter were paying attention. Professor Min was a strict professor who graded attendance. It attributed to around ten percent of their total grade. So even unwilling students made it a point to show up.

So she started doodling. First she drew a flower, then an icecream and at last she tried to draw Prof Min.

She was quite satisfied when she felt that it resembled him a lot. So she went on to add the details.

"Is that a sandwich? Why are you adding clothes to it?", Clark asked. Clark was a fellow sufferer who also made the mistake of choosing Computers.

They had most classes together along with Brandon, Shea and Joy. Who were also in computers.

"Clearly it looks so similar to Prof Min, the square face, glasses and hair. Why would you thing it's sandwich!?", Vivian glared at him.

"That's bread with overflowing lettuce and two tomatoes," he mumbled. "Speaking of lunch, do you wanna grab it together?"

"Sure, do you want to go Carlton's? I'm kinda craving their pasta," Vivian asked.

"I like their pastas too, it's a deal then."

Vivian grinned and continued doodling. She drew an alien this time. Okay, it was supposed to be a cat. But even she wouldn't agree to that, so let's call it an alien.

After class Clark and Vivian headed towards Carlton's. They took Clark's car.

"When are you getting your license?", Clark asked.

"Maybe next month, or the month after that.", Vivian responded. "I never get the time to practice, so maybe during winter vacation. And I don't really need it right now. So I'm okay for now."

"Okay with using Sam as a driver?", Clark joked.

"Exactly!"

"Also she's going to join us for lunch", Vivian said as she received a text from Sam.

"Oh okay."

Clark immediately pulled out his phone and sent a text when they stopped at the signal.

Soon they reached Carlton's. It had a rich decor. Seemingly from the late 90's. While it looked like a place for rich it actually had affordable prices for the students from Brown University.

Vivian pulled Clark and went into the restaurant where they saw Sam waiting for them. They found booth by the window to sit.

Vivian was hungry and she knew what she wanted, a Marinara pasta. So she quickly ordered that. While Clark and Sam also placed their orders.

They chatted as they waited for the food.

"Hot guy at 7 o'clock", Sam said when she spotted a guy at the entrance.

Immediately Vivian turned to look.

"Damn yes!", Vivian agreed.

Standing few meters away from them stood a tall guy in a black tee shirt and blue jeans.

When Clark spotted his cousin who moved to Rhode Island recently.

"Vin.., Vincent, is that you?"

"Hi", Vincent greeted back.