Prologue

An ordinary human.

The lycanthropy king.

She has her whole life planned out. Her university, her major, her career, even the company she wants to join, and her retirement home. But as always plans are meant to change.

Vivian has dreams. Aspirations. She's smart. She's hardworking. Kind. Beautiful. Talented.

No one thought they would be fated. Yet fate has plans. No one thought the heartless millennial king, would have a mate. Not even himself.

Caelum's a decisive king. Cruel. Ruthless. Merciless. But nevertheless hailed as one of the greatest kings. Yet he lives a mundane life. Waiting for something that he always thought would never exist. He never expected her.

Love isn't always easy, it need's sacrifices, compromise and courage.

——————

Author's Note: This books follows most werewolf terminology and theories like mates, werewolves can shift at any time, Moon Goddess, inner wolf etc. But some of them might be different and they will be explained.

Also I'll be using the terms lycans, werewolves, wolves interchangeable so don't be confused they mean the same here.

The book has a unique plot not the same cold alpha wolf, innocent mate, white wolf, rejection, rogue attack, kidnapping. While it might include some parts of that, essentially it will be different.

So I hope you all will enjoy it.

Thank you for reading!

P.S listen to this version of Demons by Imagine Dragons. I love her voice.

And please let me know any grammatical errors or mistakes in the comments, I'll try to fix them.