6. Vivian

Vivian had just finished her test and submitted it. It went well, and she felt relieved that all her hard work in the library over the weekend had paid off.

As she walked out of the classroom, she spotted Brandon, who looked as if he had been struck by lightning.

"Hey, how was your test?" Vivian asked, approaching him.

Brandon's face turned pale at the question.

"Why do you look so happy after that awful test? You are even skipping a little like you won an award just now," he said.

"Because my hard work paid off, and I have a date this evening," Vivian replied.

Vincent had asked her out to dinner on Sunday, but she had declined as she had the test. So, they were going out for dinner today instead.

"A date? What date? With who?" Brandon seemed surprised. Vivian was the total opposite of him. While he was a player, she never dated. Yet, they had been good friends since the beginning of their freshman year when they met during induction. They had bonded over their love for Marvel and other comics.

"Vincent. He's Clark's cousin, and he recently moved from Russia," Vivian explained patiently.

She had already told multiple people about the date. And everyone had so many questions.

"Also, don't act so surprised."

"Oh yeah someone turned nineteen recently and suddenly decided that she wants to date now."

"Shut up!" Vivian shoved him. "It's at least better than being twenty-two and acting like a five-year-old."

"Five-year-olds don't do what I do at night, baby," Brandon grinned.

"Ew, go away. I don't know how we became friends. I'm questioning my life choices right now."

Brandon chuckled at Vivian's response. "You love me, and you know it," he said, poking her playfully.

Vivian rolled her eyes but couldn't help but smile. Despite their differences, Brandon was one of her closest friends on campus.

"So, what are you doing tonight?" Brandon asked.

"I have a date with Vincent, remember?" Vivian replied.

"Right, right," Brandon said, nodding. "But what are you doing after that? You wanna grab drinks or go to a party?"

"I don't know, Brandon. I might just head back to my dorm and get some rest. It's been a long day," Vivian said, stifling a yawn.

"Come on, Viv. Live a little!" Brandon cajoled. "You're young and beautiful, and you just aced your test. You deserve to celebrate!"

Brandon partied regularly and often dragged her along. Brandon was a hit at parties. He was tall, hot, blond, blue eyed and loved chugging drinks. The best kind actually.

She generally enjoyed partying with him but the next day she would be hung over even if she didn't drink.

Vivian hesitated. She was tired, but she didn't want to disappoint her friend.

"I don't know, Brandon. I don't really feel like going out tonight," she said.

"Okay, fair enough," Brandon said, shrugging. "But if you change your mind, you know where to find me."

They said their goodbyes, and Vivian made her way to her dorm, feeling a mix of excitement and nerves about her date with Vincent. She wasn't used to going out with guys, and the few experiences she had with men were terrible.

The Alpha Supreme's MateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara