Chapter 3

As the bath was filling up a bit, she knew she couldn't have them both in the tub at the same time and she didn't know how that was going to go down.

Surprisingly not as bad as she thought.

"So who wants to go first?" she said with a smile.

They looked at eachother with wanda tightened her grip on her brother before she stepped forward, nat thought pietro would go first but she was happy for wanda that she stepped up first.

"Okay wanda, do you need some help or do you want to do it yourself?"

Wanda shuffled on her feet a little before slowly pointing to the russian.

Natasha smile went wider, "Okay I'll help then after it's your turn pietro, is that okay?" she asked looking at the boy.

He nodded.

Wanda was very tense as nat was slowly washing her, she felt sick at the amount of scars on wanda's tiny body but she continued to wash the dirt off and telling wanda where she was going to touch before she did.

Pietro was watching them like a hawk, the russian noticed this pattern and was starting to think what had they done to wanda that pietro wouldn't even stay a few feet away from her.

She shook her head not wanting to think of the possible horrors they went through and kept washing the girl. Her hair was matted and it took a lot of glaring stares from pietro and hesitating stares from wanda before she agreed.

She managed to do it and was glad wanda didn't have super long hair, she asked wanda if she wanted to pull the stopper out. Wanda nodded and was amazed at the way the water swirled down, not taking any notice of how dirty the water had become.

"Good job wanda" nat praised her.

The girl stared at her and blushed, she never was praised. Pietro still watched natasha's every move but he smiled a little at the reaction of wanda when the russian praised her.

She helped wanda out of the bath, dried her and gave wanda the clothes for her to wear but she was stopped when wanda didn't move to get dressed.

"Do you want me to dress you?" nat asked softly.

Wanda nodded, she was clearly drawn to the woman but her brother wasn't.

He quickly declined natasha's offer if he also wanted her to was him and instead helped wanda get dressed as he washed himself.

Nat also praised pietro when he was done but he just nodded, taking the clothes out of nat's hands with a small thank you.

The redhead knew they must be hungry, not knowing the last time they ate but from her own experience knew not to give them too much food because it would be overwhelming.

As nat was trying to think what to do she was broken out of her thoughts by pietro, "Bed?"

Natasha didn't really understand what he meant by that, "You want to go to the bed?"

"Da, wanda wants to touch" he said holding his sister's hand.

Nat nodded.

She smiled seeing wanda slightly bounce on the bed with a small smile on her face while pietro was sitting next to her, everytime wanda did something like this, he would look at the woman as if he was scared that his sister would get punished.

Wanda then would also realize what she's done and look at nat quickly with a scared face but nat would tell them it's okay and smile at them.

She had to see what to give them to eat soon but for now she would let them enjoy being on the bed.

I was meant to post this yesterday but I had my natasha and wanda tattoos done :)