Chapter 26

Going home was a smooth journey, Wanda fell asleep five minutes in, Nat bopping her head and strumming her fingers softly on the steering wheel as she listens to the music from the radio. Yelena decided to stay at the farm a bit longer, wanting to enjoy more of the peaceful atmosphere.

The strange feeling she had the day before was now gone, she felt stupid at worrying so much when it was just her being paranoid for no reason.

As she stopped at a red light, she looks over her daughter who was still sleeping, holding her teddy, her most prized possession. She smiles as the sun shines on Wanda, she tales her phone out and takes a photo.

A beeping horn brought her back as the light turned green.

She opened Wanda's door, shaking her gently. "Sweet girl wake up, you're home"

Wanda groaned, letting out a yawn as Nat picks her up, carrying her inside. Resting her head on Nat's shoulder.

"Stay awake Wands"

"I'm tired" she whines.

"I know baby but you need to eat first, you didn't have anything before we left"

She whined a bit more but eventually nodded with an angry pout, letting Nat put her down and going up to her room to put her stuff away as the redhead makes some food for the both of them.

After they ate, Wanda went up to her room to sleep and when her breathing evened, Nat quietly closed the door behind her and made her way downstairs. She let herself fall back onto the couch, closing her eyes for a few moments, she was incredibly tired but there was still to do. She looks at her phone, it was almost dead.

"Oh for fuck sake" she sighed, realizing she left her charger in the car.

She opens the car door, seeing the charger had fell near the pedals. As she bent down and grabbed it, someone grabbed her from behind, hitting her face in the door. She falls down to the floor, she moves swiftly, knocking the person off their feet until she heard a scream from inside the house.

She froze for a moment then felt a prick on her neck, the last thing she sees is the hourglass symbol then everything went black.

___

She groaned as her head is throbbing in pain, she went to touch her head but couldn't. Her face full of confusion, she's laying on an uncomfortable tiny bed and her hand is handcuffed. Her heart drops at where she is, a place where she thought was over, all gone. She was wrong the whole time, dark memories of her past came back full force.

She pulls on the handcuff, desperate to find Wanda, the scream of her daughter replying in her mind. It was no use, she's stuck handcuffed and can't move.

All she could think about was, where is Wanda?

She slumps down with tears  in her eyes as another attempt failed to get out of the handcuffs, looking around the room. There's a vent above the door, she kept that in mind.

___

Wanda had no idea what happened, one moment she's asleep and the next, she's having a bag thrown over her head and forceful hands dragging her with them.

She squirmed and screamed, calling out for her mother but the sound of a click around her neck and a press of a button made her stop struggling as they shocked her. 

The bag over her head came off as they pushed her into an empty room, the feeling of the shocks still tingled around her neck. Her eyes glowed red, trying to find her mother but it was a mistake as they shocked her again, leaving her screaming and sobbing in pain on the floor.

A man came towards her, she whimpers when he towers over her. He smirks watching the girl full of fear. She flinches as he put his hand on her cheek, "Finally I have got you Wanda Maximoff or should I say, Wanda Romanova. Your powers will be great use for me"

She tried shuffling backwards but he grabs her hair forcing her to stay where she is, she just wants her mama.

"If you don't obey my orders, I'll hurt Natasha Romanoff and you don't want to be the reason your mama is hurt do you?" he says mockingly on the word, 'mama'.

She didn't know if she felt better or worse that her mother wasn't too far away from her, she shook her head at his question. She'll be good and mama wouldn't get hurt.

"Speak!" he shouts.

"No! Don't hurt mama 'm sorry" she cried.

He gave her a backhanded slap, leaving her cry all alone in the dark and scary room.

___

Nat almost jumped out of her skin when she saw him, her thoughts going hundred miles an hour, she killed him.

So why is he standing right there?

"Dreykov"

"Natalia"

Her heart beating out of her chest as he came closer, she doesn't know where Wanda is but she hopes, she's nowhere in this place.

"Tsk tsk, how does it feel to be back home, little Natalia?"

She feels nauseous at the nickname he always called her. 

"What do you want?" she says sternly. Tugging on the handcuff again, it definitely cut into her skin already.

"I suggest to be careful what you say, I have what I want now"

He continues walking around the room, "Wanda Maximoff"

"You leave her alone!"

"Her powers are exactly what I need for my plan for the perfect black widow, that in  my control, I'll be even more untouchable"

"Don't you fucking touch her! You have me, leave her out of this"

She wants to rip off the handcuffs and kill him, she wants to strangle him and see the life in his eyes go. She can't let him make Wanda go through his sick and twisted plan.

He pulls a remote control, his thumb  hovering over the button. He smiles at her, "I've warned you to be careful what you say to me"

He pushed the button and a scream echoed, Nat felt like her heart was going to rip out of her chest, that was Wanda's scream. She's hurt because of her.

"Stop it! Stop! Leave her alone!" she yelled desperately at him to end the screaming. "She's just a kid please!"

He looks at the redhead, pleasure and satisfaction as she looks so desperately at him to stop, he's found her weakness and he knows what the advantage he has now with that. More pleas from Nat to stop as Wanda's screams continued until he stopped it and everything went quiet.

___

Everyday was hell, Nat doesn't know how long it's been since they've been brought here. The constant screaming of her baby made her lose focus on whatever day or time it was, the widows only fed her and gave her enough water to survive but not enough for her to be strong enough to fight back.

All she could do was stay in the same room with her hand still cuffed as she hears Wanda scream, every time it made her skin crawl and her chest physically ache.

She wasn't looking too good herself, she's been beaten up several times, according to Dreykov that Wanda didn't listen. The redhead doesn't care if they came to beat her up or not give her food that day, she'll take anything to give Wanda no more pain and suffering.

The silent also scared her, she has no idea what they've been doing to her daughter and the only way she's been able to know she's still alive is by hearing her scream.

She's scared that one day it will be silent forever.

couldn't make them happy for too long yk