Chapter 6

It's been almost a week after she heard nat and pietro's conversation, she has been completely distant from everyone including her brother, if he even noticed at this point.

The words of her being a baby didn't leave her mind. Now she would eat in silence, looking down and when she's done, push her plate towards nat and leave. It was hard for her to be so lonely, it felt like everyday she felt more and more alone.

She doesn't know why she does this but from her room, she can usually see all the others laughing and talking to eachother outside, she sits there, looking at them and wishing she was part of it.

The fear of nat giving up on her is always there, the woman is the only one who actually makes an effort with her and doesn't show any preference to the twins. The other avengers  do, except yelena and kate but they're hardly at the compound.

She stops looking at them when she feels a tear dropping down, she's being a baby, again.

She got tot the kitchen, she's hungry but she was still scared of trying to get something by herself, what if they punished her?

Nat was in the middle of a conversation with clint, enjoying a beer with him as they all sat outside, she was a bit worried about wanda but hoped that the girl would come. She assumed wanda was asleep.

The russian stopped talking when she saw wanda looking at her but quickly going back inside, she said a quick excuse to clint and went to find the girl.

"Wanda?"

Wanda froze and turned around, she was tense, a guilt look on her face.

"Hi detka, how was your nap?" she asked with a smile.

wasn't sleep

Nat's stomach dropped, she didn't want wanda to see them and think she didn't want her there.

"Oh, I'm sorry wanda I thought you were asleep if I knew I would've asked you if you wanted to come with us"

She grabbed wanda's notepad, noticing how the girl ignored what she said.

food pleas?

While she was making wanda some food, she kept trying to think on why the girl seemed to be so distant and more into herself lately, she was always like that with the boys, slowly shutting down everytime they ignored her or not acknowledge her existence at all but she was never like this with nat.

Did she do something that made wanda upset with her?

Wanda expected nat to leave when she gave her the food but to her surprise she didn't, they stayed together in silence. Wanda wouldn't admit it but she was very happy that the woman didn't leave her.

for context yelena and kate are just platonic and no romantic thing between them. they're just very close