Chapter 8

Nat watched wanda with a smile on her face as she kicked the ball around and then kicked it in the net. She was confused when wanda turned around, the way she watched wanda's face drop and when they made eye contact and she saw the girl crying, she knew what happened.

She was going to kill them, she angrily got up of her chair and walked towards the men, "what the fuck is your guys problem?"

"Uh what's going on nat what do you mean?" steve asked.

"Wanda had been trying to ask you guys to let her be involved in your game, she kept looking at all of you have your fun the entire team and when she does get told yes, you all fucking tricked her and she was actually playing alone again!" she spat.

"Come on natalie it's not that serious" tony laughed.

"Not that serious? You cunt knew what you were doing when you agreed, you saw her face light up and I saw the way the realization hit her and how her entire face dropped so don't say it's not that serious stark!"

After more yelling and the men not wanting to admit what they done to wanda was cruel. She left them and went to search for the girl.

She took a few deep breathes, she needs to be calm before going to wanda or the girl might think she's mad at her.

"Friday where's wanda?" she asked.

"Miss maximoff is in her room" the AI replied.

She thanked the AI and went to find wanda. She could hear the muffled sobs, her heart breaking at wanda feeling like she had to silence her crying.

She announced she was coming in and opened the door, wanda was face down on the pillow, bawling her eyes out.

"Detka can you try and take a deep breathe for me so you won't make yourself sick" she asked.

Wanda sat up and nat didn't waste a second to bring her into her arms. Her sobbing filling the room.

After a while. wanda's sobs turned down to a few tears, her bloodshot eyes looking at nat. The woman cupped her cheeks and kissed her nose, "I had no idea they would do that to you wanda, I'm so sorry detka"

Wanda sniffled as she hugged the woman again, she was being a baby and she was hating herself the longer she stayed in nat's arms. When nat felt wanda pull away to write, she was confused.

sorry i'm being baby

"Oh detka" she said, she never knew wanda even heard her conversation with pietro. It all made sense on why she was being distant, "you're not a baby for wanting to comfort, did you hear that from pietro?"

Wanda nodded.

"He wasn't right in being mean to you, nobody has any right to be mean to you or ignore and I'm so sorry about the way everyone has been treating you"

Nat couldn't help but let her tears fall down, looking at wanda's innocent face of someone who just wants to be included and how unfairly she's been treated by the world. The girl clumsily wiped the woman's tears and wrote back, she didn't want nat to get the wrong impression.

you nice to me

Nat let out a sob at the words, "I'm glad you know that sweetheart"

They spend the next hours like usual, hanging out and doing things together. Nat was glad for once that the men usually left stuff outside, she saw they left the football and the net outside too.

"Detka do you want to go play football, just us?"

Wanda beamed, nodding her head fast.

Nat felt pure happiness watching how wanda's smile grew when they kept playing and somehow it grew even wider when yelena and kate saw them and decided to join.