Chapter 7

Nat managed to convince wanda to come with her and join her outside, she noticed how wanda only stayed with her but kept looking at the others with sad eyes while they were playing football together.

The russian didn't want to force the girl to do anything but she decided to try and give her the courage to go play with them, instead of sitting here just looking.

"Do you want to go play with them maylshka?" nat asked.

Wanda shook her head sadly and wrote, Is okay stay here with you

"How about you try and if you don't like it you come back hmm?" nat suggested, thinking the girl just needed some courage.

Wanda looked hesitant before agreeing, she knew not to get her hopes up about them letting her play but she couldn't help it. She was holding her notepad up to steve but he wasn't acknowledging her, she was scared of poking up so she tugged softly on his shirt.

She felt more and more knowing he was just ignoring her so she went to tony, he acknowledged her just not the way she hoped.

"Uh sorry kid not now" he said

I'll be good I promis

She bit her lip hoping to convince someone to let her join, she just wanted to be included.

He sighed before agreeing, her smile grew. Her plan worked and she would be involved with the fun, someone wanted her to be involved.

She was so full of happiness as she went to the ball, she didn't see how tony only agreed because they were done playing. She managed to kick the ball in the net and turned around to celebrate.

Her smile dropped when she saw no one was actually playing with her, they were all now next to the bbq, chatting and having their drinks. Tony only told her yes so she would be out of the way.

She looked back to the woman with tears falling down before she ran off back inside, she felt embarrassed, stupid and humiliated.