𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

Today Tokito y/n had went to yet another Hashira meeting and looked up at the sky. You were barely paying attention to the meeting and just kept on questioning yourself about what shape the clouds in the sky were. You only snapped out of it when master Ubuyashiki said your name or was it even your name?

"𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗼 𝗬/𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘀." Master Ubuyashiki said also making sure your kasugai companion heard him to remind you in case you forget like last time.

"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙛 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮?" You thought bluntly.

Long after the meeting, you were walking to the mountainside with your kasugai who had to remind you every 5 minutes. Once you got there, you saw a demon fighting the two idiots (Inosuke and Zenitsu) whilst Tanjiro was fighting against another demon with Nezuko.

You and your Kasugai were both just standing there watching the whole fight. They were losing so bad it looked pathetic. You decided to take control of the situation with getting bored and all. You went to help the Idiots first and threw a pebble at the demon's head bringing its attention to you.

"𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿? 𝗛𝗲𝗵, 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗻!" The demon mocked and ran towards you. But he didn't realise what you were capable of.

"𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺: 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗦𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵..." You were in blinding speed, not even the demon saw you move. Atlas the demon's head was on the ground and the body got on its knees then chest flat on the ground. The two idiots gawked at you whilst you slid your katana back inside the case.

"𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶𝘁𝗼 𝘄/𝗻 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗠𝗘!" Shouted Inosuke as he ran to you waving his swords around. Unfortunately for him you jumped back and up onto a tree branch. Leaving him standing there confused. He then got bonked on the head by Zenitzu.

"𝗗𝗮𝗺𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗜𝗻𝗼𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗲! 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗬/𝗻." Zenitsu dramatically said.

"𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹." Inosuke muttered, rolling his eyes. He got smacked again but by Tanjiro this time apparently he finish fighting the demon.

𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞:

"𝗚𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼?" You asked your Kasugai and in response she had said no along with a caw.

As you walking with her on your shoulder, something glitches in front of you. You thought it was just you seeing things. But every time you two a step the mountain side began getting more glitches then before. And then that was it the place around you became black. You soon heard a voice and a mirror appeared.

"𝗔𝗵, 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗻."

"𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗲."

"𝗧𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘆"

{𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐓}

=======================================
𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭:
•𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
• 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐙𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮, 𝐈𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮
• 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐲𝐮𝐮
• 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬