𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

"𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁." Remarked Crowley as he pinched his nose. He looked at you, flicking his hand away and asked. "𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺?"

"𝗝𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗻, 𝗧𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗼 𝗲𝗿𝗮.." You responded after sometime of blinking slowly.

"𝗛𝗺𝗺..𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲." He said leading the way out back to the library. "𝗝𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗻, 𝗧𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗼 𝗲𝗿𝗮 𝘆𝗲𝘀?" He asked repeating what you said.

"𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘀𝗼..?" You remark tilting your head slightly to the right which made Crowley have a sweat drop.

"𝗛𝗺..𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸." He said muttering the last part out and Ginko..was just being Ginko.

Once you got to the library, Crowley went to get some books from the world section. He came back with lots of books stacked and plopped them on the table. You and him picked a book and started reading, After reading the last few books there was no use.

"𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗧𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗼 𝗲𝗿𝗮 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀.𝗬/𝗻, 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴?" Crowley asked you raising an eyebrow.

"𝗟𝗶𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁?"

"𝗡𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱..." Crowley said as a purple hue appeared on his face.

You and Crowley were outside of the Library, he turned around faced to you and sighed. "𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗬/𝗻 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻."

You just stayed silent and faced down, Ginko looked at you and uttered. "𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗼-𝘀𝗮𝗻..."

"𝗛𝗺𝗺..𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲.." Crowley muttered, your head was up in an instant. "𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝘂𝗯𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘁𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗹𝗲."

"𝗖𝗮𝘄! 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗼-𝘀𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗸𝗼𝗵𝗮𝗶 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗮𝗸𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗶." Ginko cawed, announcing to Crowley how great you were in Japan. Crowley took interest when this '𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈' was said.

"𝗦𝗼, 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗜 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲?" Insisted Crowley, putting a hand on his chin.

"𝗠𝗺." You nodded.

"𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁! 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗲
𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀.𝗬/𝗻 𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗿 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀.𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗼?" He questioned.

"𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄. 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗚𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗼?" You ask whilst Ginko looks at you in shock.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻? 𝗔-𝗔𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻, 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀.𝗬/𝗻 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗸𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗶 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗼." Ginko suggested which you nod multiple times in understandment.

"𝗢𝗸, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀.𝗬/𝗻." You answered to Crowley's question and he nodded.

"𝗔𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀.𝗬/𝗻, 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘁. 𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆." Crowley implied walking ahead. You caught up behind.

𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏:

When you two arrived at the dorm. "𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀! 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗼-𝘀𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗶𝗽 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝘂𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗸?!" Ginko asked you but you just dazedly looked at the stars.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲?" You question pointing to one of the dozen of the stars. Ginko and Crowley looked up then Ginko face slapped with her wing.

"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿." Crowley asnwered.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿?" You asked yet again.

"𝗢𝗵 𝗯𝗼𝘆.." Muttered Crowley. "𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗮𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗕𝗬𝗘!"

You and Ginko watched Crowley leave. There were long minutes of silence until. "𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁?"

"𝗢𝗸 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲, 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗼-𝘀𝗮𝗻." Ginko interrupted.

You followed her inside the entrance gate. You two follow a hill pathway to the house. Once you two get at the from the door, you first tried to slide the door but it wouldn't budge so you kicked the door open lightly not wanting to damage it then it already was, knowing your strength from all those years of sword training despite being 14-16 years old. (Yes do not forget that Muichiro is 14 you pedophiles)

{𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐓}

[𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐑]

====================================
𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭:

•𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞
•𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞
•𝐆𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
•𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝
•𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝
• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐞