𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

=====================================

𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝙆𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙪= class, 𝙂𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙞= student(s)

=====================================

The kurasu was assigned by the sensei to write an essay on the war that happened eons ago. The sensei had gone to a meeting and told you and Ginko to observe the class.

You and Ginko were passing by every chair and then you spotted two of the gakusei chatting loud for most of the kurasu to hear. Stepping closer, you cleared your throat and that made them turn to you.

"𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼." You spouted and then some of the kurasu laugh.

They went back to writing but one of them scold before doing so. Once you passed their desks, one of them looked up and at his friend and starting talking but quietly.

Your kasugai, Ginko, heard voices and went to your ear whispering about the voices that were heard. You turned around, your face turned more menacing when you saw the owners of the said voices talking again.

You walked back to the two but quietly. Then you crouched down and peeked up saying. "𝗕𝗼𝗼!"

This made the two scream and soon after the kurasu began to laugh all but some little person looking at you curiously.

You chuckled but your expression was still dull as always. "最初の警告を聞かなかったようですね......先生が戻られたら報告します." The two gakusei just look at you like you were on drugs at this point.

Then Ginko translated it for them. "𝗖𝗔𝗪! 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗶 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱!"

The two widened their eyes and turned to you. One of them said,"𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻!?"

"..𝗛𝘂𝗵? 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁?" You blurted and the two looked at you how could you forget about what you both were talking about it wasn't even a minute.

"𝗬𝗲𝘀, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁..." A Stern voice spoke everyone turned to the door and saw Mr...old pants yes Mr old pants!

Mr old pants walked up and pass the chairs full of men. Once he got to you guys, he glanced and Ginko then asked her,"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲?"

Ginko cawed and said,"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗿!" The two scowled at her the but she didn't care.

"𝗛𝗺𝗺 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲.." hummed Mr old pants as he turned to the two who had scared faces planted on them.

One of them looked down devastated. The other one looked like he was quivering rather ruthlessly. Don't laugh don't laugh it's not funny seriously.