𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

You, Grim and Ginko just got out of your dorm and walked through the hallway. Grim was talking about the people he met and what happened on those days with them.

You didn't really pay attention but all you did was nodded at everything he said. Suddenly you bumped into someone but this time you didn't fall down they did. You looked down to see some purple bob-cut little boy.

"𝗢𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁! 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗘𝗽𝗲𝗹 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗳𝗶𝗼𝗿𝗲." Grim stated to you and all you did was glare at the poor boy well at least that's what the boy thought.

"𝗢𝘄, 𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴? 𝗩𝗶𝗹 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱'𝘃𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘂𝗽 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱." The bob-cut boy (Epel) explained to you and Grim.

Although you didn't really care for any word that spout out of his mouth, you just thought '𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨.'

You just needed to go to the classroom that Ginko kept on repeating to you about as rapidly as possible. So you just walked past him and left him shouting around how rude you are but you just rolled your eyes. Grim had just stayed with the boy since they have the same subject.

𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦:

Feeling more moody than usual, you opened this wooden weird deigned door and saw a duel-haired man looking at you.

"𝗔𝗵, 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗳𝗳 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿." As the duel-haired man said this you felt two pairs of eyes pierce right to you.

You glanced to slide and spotted a barbie looking man with purple tips with another blonde-bob man both staring down at you. You scowled at them and that surprised both of them.

The duel-haired man ignored your glare at the gakusei. He tapped your shoulder to catch your attention and handed you a pile of text books on '𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧-𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠'. What even is that?

You just started walking to gakusei desks and placed two for each since they had to work in pairs. Some of them thanked you but you just ignored them like a speck of dust.

Walking back, the duel-haired man thanked you for handling his task with out a moan. You just blinked and nodded at him even you didn't understand what he said. He turned to the gakusei and said, "𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝟱𝟳."

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫:

The duel-haired man was grading papers from another class he had before and you...well you were just sat next to him. Sleeping. Of course he didn't mind you to sleep since you weren't the one learning about anything helpful.

One of the gakusei raised their hand and looked at you like they needed help. Ginko pecked you on the cheek, making you open your eyes to glare at her whilst rubbing your cheek.

Ginko pointed her wing towards a place and you looked at the place seeing a teal-haired man with his hand up then your saw another teal-haired man standing next to him. Twins..It tried to reminded you of something but who.

You walked to the two and bluntly asked, "𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁?" The two chuckled at you making you glare harshly at them.

"𝗪𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀." One of the twins said looking mature than his brother. You glanced at the textbook.

"𝗦𝗼?" You said as Ginko slap her for head with her wing.

"𝗕𝘄𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗵𝗮! 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆!" Laughed the other twin not aware that you were staring at him confusingly. "𝗡𝗲-𝗻𝗲~! 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀?" He asked.

"...𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻?" You question yourself as the two twins chuckled some more and Ginko just flapping there deadpanned.

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬:

"𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗲𝗶 𝗳𝗶𝗻-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻! 𝗙𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝘂𝘀!" The mischievous twin shouted happily to you as his responsible twin nodded along at his word.

Although you were shorter and younger than them you were fast which caught their attention. Once you got to the chambers of mirrors, they were walking to a mirror with ocean and purple decorations around it.

One of them went inside and then the other waited for you saying, "𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻, 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙚." Guess he's just like his more mischievous brother then. You walked to the mirror and stepped in. All of a sudden Purple light blinded you and.....

[𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐓]

{𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐑~}

===========================
𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭:
• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐆𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐨'𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝟏𝟎𝟏
•𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜-
• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
• 𝐃𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬?
• 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨?
• 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
• 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭~