𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

You squinted your eyes at the purple light that was absorbing you. Once the light was gone, you blinked a few times to adjust your vision. Looking around, you found yourself underwater.

"𝗡𝗲~! 𝗥𝗲𝗶 𝗳𝗶𝗻-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻!" One of the twins called out to you. You turned to him and saw him not to far from you.

You walked to him and his brother. The mischievous twin gave you a tight squish. You could swear that your breath was vanishing within a second.

The other twin noticed this and said to his brother, "𝗨𝗵𝗺 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝘆𝗱 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴."

His twin looked him with a serious face for a moment before turning to you with a smile and letting you go. "𝗢𝗵 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁! 𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱!"

You plopped down onto you butt which hurt deeply. The least mischievous twin help you up and checked if you were okay and well.

"𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗲𝗶 𝗳𝗶𝗻-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻, 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲! 𝗪𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴!" The mischievous twin known as 'Floyd' said as his twin nodded in agreement.

You didn't even say anything. You just followed them and thought who this guy 'Floyd' was talking about.

𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠:

"𝗔𝘇𝘂𝗹! 𝗪𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁!" Floyd shouted whilst he took notes of you being amazed of the place.

"𝗛𝗺𝗺? 𝗔 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝘆? 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁-.." A foreign looking man came out of a room and his eyes landed on you. "𝗢𝗵, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁."

You were just wondering around the the place like it was a whole different world. The others just looked at you move from one place to another with a glint in your eyes.

"𝗡𝗲-𝗻𝗲! 𝗥𝗲𝗶 𝗳𝗶𝗻-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗸𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗶𝗶~!" Floyd insinuated.

"𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗱." Agreed Azul going into a thinking position whilst watching your every move.

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫:

You were sitting in a chair, looking around the place. You would be lying if you said that the chair wasn't uncomfortable, the floor is better.

"𝗦𝗼 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀.𝗬/𝗻 𝘄𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝘂𝘀𝘀 𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿." Azul announced as he was sitting down on his office chair.

You glanced at him and turned your head silently nodded. Trying to comprehend the words he said but instead it just sounded out. But you at the very least able to keep eye contact with him.

Floyd then played with your long-blue ombre hair creating different hairstyles whilst Azul was talking to you about some "matter". Jade was chuckling at the sight of Floyd playing with your hair as you did nothing about it.

"𝗦𝗼 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁." Azul said as he placed a piece of paper on the table. You blinked from the paper to him.

"....𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀?" You spoke out to him which got him flabbergasted like he just said something about a contract and you forgot!?

"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁-" Azul responded.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩?" You interrupted, making Azul go quiet and the twins laugh.

"𝗕𝘄𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗵𝗮! 𝗥𝗲𝗶 𝗳𝗶𝗻-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆!" Floyd said as his arms were wrapped around his waist. Whilst his brother just chuckled with his hand over his mouth as a sign of politeness.

"𝗖𝗔𝗪! 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗼-𝗦𝗮𝗻, 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁!" Ginko spoke ruining the fun as usual and you nodded in understandment.

"𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁, 𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁?" Azul said, questioning you if you will sign the paper.

"...𝗡𝗼." You responded, clearly not in your best mood to write on anything. The three looked at you flabbergasted and Ginko had a prideful look slapped onto her face.

Floyd was the first to speak, "𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗥𝗲𝗶 𝗳𝗶𝗻-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗮𝗮𝗻𝗻!" He whined as he went close to your face with pleading eyes.

Jade was next to say something, "𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀.𝗬/𝗻, 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿?" He questioned keeping his formalities straight.

You looked at Jade you weren't going to lie he did look..want was that word again? (ʎʇʇǝɹd) You must've gazed for too long because he smiled at you and winked.

You didn't show an emotion and just turned around back to Azul, not noticing both Jade and Floyd giving each other the death stare.Azul just felt humiliated from that denial. You just said no then and there.

"𝗥𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱." Azul said as he gave you a business card. You put it in your notebook and closed. Walking to the mirror to get back, you heard something.

"𝗕𝘆𝗲, 𝗥𝗲𝗶 𝗳𝗶𝗻-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻! 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻!"

"𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗱𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻."

You nodded and walked through the portal.

{𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐓}

[𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐑~]

=====================================
𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭:
• 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮
• 𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥
• 𝐆𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
• 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚
• 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 ¿ǝʌᴉʇɔɐɹʇʇɐ¿ 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝘆𝗱 𝗮𝗻 ¿ƃuᴉɹɐǝpuǝ¿
• 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲
• 𝗘𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁~