𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

You were walking around the school campus until your companion Ginko finally said something.

"𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗼-𝘀𝗮𝗻, 𝘄𝗲'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗶𝗿𝗰𝗹𝗲𝘀. 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻?" Ginko asked and you looked at her.

"𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘀𝗼, 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗲?" You say turning back around to face where you both stopped.

"..𝗖𝗔𝗪! 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗼-𝘀𝗮𝗻!" Ginko whined as she watched you start to get ready to train.

You ignored her and practiced mostly all of you moves. Someone was walking around when they saw you in plain sight and was admired by your sword work.

As you were just doing more basic moves as your finishing point but you were interrupted by a little yelp. You looked to the owner of that yelp and saw a white-haired boy looking at the tip of the katana that was facing him.

You seized your sword back to its case that was attached by your belt. The boy started to relax once he saw that the katana was being sealed away from his face.

"𝗖𝗔𝗪! 𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘂𝗽𝘁 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗼-𝘀𝗮𝗻-?" Ginko stopped talking once you held a hand up as a sign for her to shut up.

"𝗛𝗶, 𝗜'𝗺 𝗞𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗺 𝗔𝗹-𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗺, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲?" The white-haired boy known as 'Kalim' said as he held his hand out with a bright smile.You looked at his hand and back at him but he still had that innocent smile.

Ginko had her angry but moody face and finally decided to speak up, "𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗬/𝗻 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗼, 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲, 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙞 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝗸𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲."

(Note: You are back in your original outfit and not the one Vil lend you)

As Kalim took a moment to process that information, you three heard a ɔᴉʇsᴉpɐs voice shout out his name. You all looked the way the voice came from and saw a tall-muscular black long haired man.

"𝗞𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗺, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗼 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁." The tall muscular black long haired man said as he stopped next to Kalim when he took notice of you. "𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘂𝗵𝗵.."

"𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗬/𝗻." Ginko repeated and the man nodded then started pushing the boy away until.

"𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹, 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝘂𝗷𝗶𝗻." Kalim said trying to explain himself.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗞𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗺, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂?" The tall muscular black haired man known as 'Jamil' protested at Kalim's words, trying to reason with him.