𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

"𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸!" A voice said, pointing out to the distance and the kurasu turned to what the gakusei was talking about.

Everyone saw something shocking. You and the short-floating man fighting rather roughly and managing to keep up with each other's speed and dodging all of the attacks and defences.

The kurasu just put their katanas down and sat down watching the both of you fight. You then did  most breathing's second form: 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩-𝙇𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩 and seventh form: 𝙊𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩. That meant this fight was no laughing matter.

The short-floating man noticed that you used one from earlier back in the ceremonial hall. He was one of the people that you caught their attention. He used his senses to determine where you were.

You came out of the mist slashing eight times towards him sending misty waves to him. Luckily, he dodged 𝗠𝗢𝗦𝗧 of them and used the katana to shield himself against yours. This made a massive force between you two.

A loud BANG noise came after your katanas touched. This left everyone with a shock pikachu face. Smoke blinded them from seeing you two.
Once the smoke dissipated, you and the short-floating man were still standing a little bit roughed up.

Everyone observing had thought it was over but you both and other plans. You made the first move by going behind him with a Mittelhaw but fortunately he sensed it coming and dodged the attack with a defence katana pose.

He vanished and appeared closer to you coming in with the Oberhaw leading you to immediately hop into a back roll in the air landing on a kneeling pose.

Standing up, your eyes were more stone cold then usual and that's when the observers had a blue hue on their faces as a signal of intimidated.

Your grip on the katana went firm and took a sharp freezing breath of air. You then whispered, "𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺: 𝗟𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱𝘀, 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘇𝗲.."

A powerful thrust realised from your sword in front of you but the short-floating man had put a shielding spell so then he wouldn't get directly hit. He then used a spell to reflect the attack to a tree in the distance and the leaves fell off due to all of the force in that thrust.

Once your attack was done, he dissipated the shield and stood up properly and you put your katana back in the case on your left side. You both bowed and the short-floating man walked up to you offering a handshake which you glanced at before taking it.

He turned around and noticed to company I front of the two you. He chuckled, this caught your attention and you looked to whatever got him chuckling at just to find a group of gakusei staring.

You turned to face them, fully aware of their presence again. All of them went back to training their moves before they get in trouble.

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬:

You and the short-floating man chilled out with each other talking about the shape of clouds which he found endearing everytime you forgot one of the shapes of the cloud or the colour of the light blue sky.

"𝗟𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮.." The voice said making you jump a bit from looking at the clouds in the sky,

You put your right hand on the handle of the katana ready to pull it out only for the short-floating man to place a hand over yours gently and you looked at him. He tapped on your hand lightly to reassure you it's safe. Taking your hand off of the katana, you turned your head up behind your shoulder as you are 160-170cm...(I'm not kidding that's Muichiro's size)

You saw a tall pale black haired man with horns and wore a shocked expression on his face still on you. The short floating man known as 'Lilia' spoke up to the tall horned guy. "𝗜𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘂𝘀?"

"𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁..𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗮𝗻?" The tall horned guy questioned to the short-floating man. You got quite irritated when he said 'Tiny' and it caused a slight eye twitch. Your more taller than shinobu that's got to count for something.

"𝗔𝗵𝗵, 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗼 𝗬/𝗻 𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗮, 𝗬/𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘂𝘀 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗿 𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆." This caught you off guard you never told Lilia about you being a hashira aka a demon slayer. No wonder why he seemed weird.

The tall horned man known as 'Malleus' was skeptical about your title as a 'Hashira'. "𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗮?" He asked to Lilia well more to you.

But you were gazing upon the clouds luckily for him Ginko came in sight and landed on your shoulder. "𝗖𝗔𝗪! 𝗔 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗮 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗮 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝟱𝟬 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗷𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗼-𝘀𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝟱𝟬 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗮 𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗴𝗲."

The two men were flabbergasted by Ginko's description, killing 50 demons? They both looked at you with a slight shocked face. You sensed eyes staring directly at you and turned them tilting your head asking, "𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁..?"

"𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗮𝗻, 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝘀?" Malleus asked, changing the subject as Lilia nodded. You were suspicious for a minute but agreed anyways.

You and Ginko followed the two men to a mirror that is designed with black and green decorations. They then stepped into the mirror and you then did the same.

[𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐓]

{𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐑~}

=======================================
𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭:
•𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
•𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 (𝐋𝐞𝐯 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐚𝐤𝐮 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐧)
•𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟
•𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝
•𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞
•𝐆𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡