𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

"𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆.." You spouted walking around with Ginko on your shoulder.

"𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗼-𝗦𝗮𝗻, 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗴𝗼, 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗿 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲l𝗽 𝘂𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴" Ginko said and you blinked.

"𝗪𝗵𝗼?.." You asked and Ginko was silent and just flew up from your shoulder.

"𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗲." Ginko insisted and you nodded.

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫:

You were following her for a long time until you arrived to the teachers lounge room. Opening the door you saw the staff just talking to each other before turning to you.

"𝗔𝗵, 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀. 𝗬/𝗻, 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲. 𝗜𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱?" Professor Trein said, pleased to see you after a some time.

"𝗛𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆.." You stated to him and he nodded understanding what you wanted.

"𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂?" He asked and you nodded, his cat Lucius jumped off of his lap to let him get up and walked to you.

"𝗠𝗲𝗼𝘄." Lucius pawed at you and sat next to your feet.

You looked down at Lucius and crouched down before stroking his fur. He purred as he leaned into your touch and Ginko was jealous so she pecked you.

You looked at Ginko confused. "𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁...?" You simply asked, waiting for a reply.

"𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝗼, 𝗖𝗔𝗪!" Ginko pleaded to you and you just petted hear and scratched your finger under her chin.

Crewel and Sam smiled as they see the interaction you have with Lucius as it was a quite pleasant scene to look at.

"𝗛𝗼𝘄'𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗬/𝗻?" Crewel asked you and you shrug.

"𝗖𝗔𝗪! 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗲'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺.." Ginko stopped talking as she felt a pair of eyes coldly pierced through her.

"𝗢𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗼? 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝘂𝗽𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝘄𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿." Crewel said and Sam nodded.

"𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝘀𝗸, 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆?" Sam commented curiously needing your answer.

You think for a moment and point at Crewel. When Crewel smiled, you felt it as a familiarity between him and someone who...You don't remember.

Professor Trein came back with some instant udon and gave it to you with a pair of chopsticks. You take them and start eating it.

"𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗱𝗼𝗻." Trein said as he saw you eating it and smiled as you nodded.

The staff, Ginko and Lucius just watched you eat the instant udon. Lucius didn't care though and rubbed his head on your leg meowing at you.

Trein picked him up and said, "𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀. 𝗬/𝗻 𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲, 𝗟𝘂𝗰𝗶𝘂𝘀." He stroked Lucius fur.

"𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵?" Sam asked both Crewel and Trein which they both groaned in response.

"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀." Crewel replied whilst pinching his nose in irritation.

"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀." Trein replied aswell, his eye twitching at the thought of having to deal with them.

You were just enjoying your udon and ignored whatever that they were saying, as if you were going to remember ever way.

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠:

"𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘄,
𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀.𝗬/𝗻" Crewel suggested getting up from the couch.

You nodded and followed him out of the teachers lounge. He led you to his classroom and opened the door letting both of you in.

You looked around the room and ignored the gakusei who just stared as you walked next to Crewel.

"𝗔𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗽𝘂𝗽𝘀, 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘂𝗽! 𝗧𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗔𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗮." Crewel stated to the gakusei.

You were confused about the word...Nevertheless you just listened. As in standing there quietly and looking around the room to find something interesting.

"𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀.𝗬/𝗻, 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝘄𝗼, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂." Crewel asked you.

You nodded at Crewel's request and took the sheets out of his hands and quickly went on to giving out sheets. But you felt a hand tap you for a second and you turned to the figure...

{𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐓}

[𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐑~]

==================================
𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭:
• Ginko and Lucius are both at the attention competition
• Crewel felt like a proud father when you gestured that it would be him
• The staff thought it was adorable as you are your food happily
• Trein and Crewel reminded you of-
• You and Sam are like siblings or as uncle and niece
• Who is this figure?
• Welcome to your new home
• Enjoy it whilst it lasts~