𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

The purple-ombre man gripped your wrist and brought you to a dresser room with Rook following behind. The purple-ombre man and Rook left you to wait alone with Ginko.

When they came back, Rook was shown holding a pile of outfits. The purple-ombre man took one of the outfits and gave them to you saying, "𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻."

He pushed you all the way behind the dressing curtain as he said this and went away to wait for you. You started to stare at the clothing and thought it looked unique (weird) but changed into it anyways.

You came outside the curtains and was shown with a white floral dress. The two men looked at it for a moment but of course the purple-ombre man didn't like it and gave you another outfit and told you to change into that.

You went back in the curtains room and changed and looked at yourself thinking, "𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚...𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜?"

You came out with a orange outfit and said, "𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀." The two nodded in agreement with that statement orange did not suit you.

Then the purple-ombre man found another outfit and handed it to you. "𝗧𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗶𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂." He said and you walked in fast to get this ridiculous orange outfit off.

You came out with a white botton-long sleeved shirt with some part of the bottom of the shirt sticking out and a pair of dark blue shorts help on your hip with a belt and a pair of long socks with a leather strap on them.

The purple-ombre man squealed a bit and clapped his hands rapidly whilst Rook gave thumbs up. The purple-ombre approached you and hugged you tightly then broke it and plushed  into a seat.

Rook came with hair supplies and your eyes slightly widened. The purple-ombre took a brush from him and started to brush your hair.

"𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚..." You thought.

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫:

You got turned to the mirror and saw your long black and turquoise-ombre hair in a high ponytail. Surprisingly it looked like nothing changed expect the fact that you had to deal with the man brushing out your nots ruthlessly.

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲." The purple-ombre man said as he placed down the brush on the desk and smiled proudly at his work.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗷𝗼𝗯 𝗥𝗼𝗶 𝗱𝘂 𝗣𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻!" Rook said praising the other whilst you just stared at yourself quietly. You were trying to think of something that this moment reminded you of but nothing.

"𝗚𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗼.." You muttered and Ginko heard you instantly and picked up your Hashira uniform before coming to you.

"𝗖𝗔𝗪! 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘄!" Ginko shouted and the others looked at her.

The purple-ombre man sighed and said, "𝗜 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲, 𝗱𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁?"

You nodded your head and stood up before walking out of the room with a soft slam from the door.

𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦: