𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 (𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠)

You chose to have the Special ending, the Author nodded, "𝐀𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐐&𝐀 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?"

"𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

"𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧, 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫! 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧!" Omi-Michi said as (s/he???) Opened the portal to the happy ending for you.

You walked through the portal and was teleported to where you were still running away from that monster.

You then fell down a rabbit hole and you woke up in the butterfly mansion's hospital bed. It's like you have been in a karma.

•================================•
*𝐏𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄!*

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞. 𝐎𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐀: 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐫...𝐎𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐁: 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮- 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐝!

~>𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐦 (𝐎𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐀):
•================================•

Then a loud voice was heard, "𝗘𝗲𝗲𝗲! 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗼-𝘀𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲! 𝘆𝗮𝘆!

You looked at the person and it was Mitsuri. She ran up to you as you sat up and she hugged you which felt like she suffocated you with her chest area.

Then Tengen came in and so did the other Hashiras expect Rengoku (cuz he's dead from the mugen train and is a donut 6ft under-) They went to you rather quickly as you had finally woke up.

You were about to get out of the hospital bed when a sharp pain in your spine came like a bunch of daggers pinching your skin.

The pain made you hiss as Shinobu helped you back under the covers of the bed. "𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗸𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗶 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘄."

You nodded and just stayed in the hospital bed, Shinobu brought a cup of medicine and handed it to you.

Taking the cup, you took a sip even though it tasted rather bland you suggested that the medicine will help you get better.