𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

You opened your eyes and saw the darkness in front of you disappear and see a floating cat instead and it screams. You just looked at it with amusement in your eyes. You walked out of the coffin and towards the floating cat  reaching your hand out to pet it.

Before you could though your kasugai cawed and landed on your shoulder. You focused back to the cat and reached to pet it again but something else had stopped you more.

"𝗚𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂! 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮𝗻

"𝗚𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂! 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮𝗻.." A man with a crow mask explained not knowing you'd forget whatever he was saying. He looked at you waiting for you to talk but you were pouting cuz you didn't get to pet the cat.

"𝗖𝗮𝘄! 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀! 𝗖𝗮𝘄!" Ginko spoke instead catching the bird man's eye. He stared at the crow and then said.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻. 𝗪𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆." He grabbed your wrist and dragged you through a hallway. You grazed through every window you got dragged away from.

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥:

"𝗨𝗴𝗵 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝘁?" Said the man with cat features.

"𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴

"𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴." The white haired man with glasses said.

" The white haired man with glasses said