𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

"𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗼-𝘀𝗮𝗻? 𝗛𝗲𝘆, 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗼-𝘀𝗮𝗮𝗮𝗻! 𝗖𝗮𝘄!" You snapped out of your trance once Ginko said this.

"𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻𝗲?" Mr Trein asked you whilst petting Lucius who was purring on his lap. You nodded at him which he smiled a bit.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗮𝘇𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲, 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿?" Professor Crewel added as he looked unconvinced by the nod you gave to Mr.Treins previous question.

You nodded at his words, "𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲." Crewel nodded he was still suspicious but he got up and left to the teachers lounge kitchen.

"...𝗦𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗮𝗰𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗿?" Mr.Trein asked after Crewel left to the kitchen. You shrugged and Ginko nodded.

"𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗮𝗴𝗼 𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝗮." Ginko cawed at Mr.Trein. He hummed in understandment.

You were just staring at Lucius who was purring in Mr.Trein's lap. His long white whiskers and that fluffy grey fur.

You started to space out again but was cut off by Lucius meowing in confusion as he taps his paw on your pants (trousers). Apparently he hopped off of Trein's lap once he noticed you not blinking.

You looked down at Lucius and pets his head which makes him purr. You smiled a bit but it wasn't visible for the other staff.

Lucius meowed happily despite his natural grumpy face. You took your hand away but Lucius kept on putting his head higher to get your hand back and eventually hopped onto your lap, demanding to be petted.

You were frozen for a bit and Sam laughed whilst Trein looked smiled gently at the scene. Crewel came back with a glass of water and was about to pass it to you until he noticed the cat on your lap.

"𝗢𝗵, 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺𝘀 𝗟𝘂𝗰𝗶𝘂𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲." Crewel chuckled as he put the glass of water onto the coffee table and sits on one of the couches.

You were just blinking at the cat, clearly not knowing what he wants. Ginko was annoyed and jealous, no one dares to take your attention away from her but she'll let it be besides lots of boys having been doing this for a while.

You petted the cat still confused but didn't show and Lucius purred again at your soft delicate fingers on his fluffy fur. The others just watched whilst Sam was still laughing his head off.

The door bursted open and Crowley walked in but he wasn't wearing his mask on his face, he walked further into the room but stopped once he noticed you and then narrowed his eyes down at you and Lucius.

You felt a pair of eyes on you and looked up to see some man looking like this:

(My husband rn-)

His yellow siren eyes just stared down at you and Lucius before Crewel spoke up, "𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝘿𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗹𝗲𝘆, 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆?"

Crowley sighed, "𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼."

Crewel scoffed whilst Sam snickered at Crowley's comment. Meanwhile Trein was just unfazed by what just occurred.

You were too busy looking at Crowley's features, he kind of reminded you of someone maybe a demon...

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠:

"𝗔𝘄𝘄, 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹- 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗬/𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗺𝗲. 𝗛𝗮𝗵𝗮!" Sam said as he was walking to you and the cat made an obvious annoyed face before hopping off of your lap.

Sam grinned and pulled you up which caused Ginko to go on your shoulder and snuggle her little bird cheek with your cheek.

"𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗼 𝗬/𝗻, 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲." Sam said as he kept that grin whilst walking you outside to the '𝙈𝙧.𝙎'𝙨 𝙈𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙥'.

Some shadows appeared on the wall with confused faces as they took in your appearance.

"𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀.𝗬/𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝘀𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁?" The shadows nodded and He smiled.

You were just looking at the shadows in awe, since you have never seen shadows moving on their own.

Sam gave you a box and told you to stock the stuff inside on the shelfs whilst he goes and re-stocks some tarts and toys.

You shrugged and went to the shelf which you forgot about in five seconds and Ginko had to remind you about it repetitively.

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫:

Whilst you were stocking the shelves with whatever objects were in the box a door creaked open with a tiny bell ringing.

You heard someone walking to the counter and talking to Sam about buying something before noticing you were re-stocking shelves.

Sam went to find what the customer needed, you heard footsteps get closer to you. Turning around you saw...

{𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐓}

[𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐑~]

=================================
𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭:
• 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐱 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬
• 𝐒𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐡𝐢𝐦
• 𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
• 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
• 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐭
• 𝐆𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥
• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮
• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮
• 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐲
• 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧?
• 𝐈𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟?
• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝑬𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔...
• ꀤꎭ ᏔᾀtᏨᏲḭṈg 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑼-
• 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔫𝔢𝔴 𝔥𝔬𝔐𝔢-
• ~ʇsɐl ʇᴉ ʇslᴉɥʍ ʇᴉ ʎoɾuǝ