Chapter 7.2.1

"Lumiya!!" Sierra yelled. I began to drop from the exaustion. As I began my eye sight got blurry, I didn't know where she came from, but she was right then, holding me upright. 

"I-I'm fine, Sierra. Just catching my breath."

"That was one hell of a fight." Sierra Complimented. "The way you combined the soap and the health potion, using it as a slipping agent and a method of preventing the goblin from healing, since non-monster healing agents are poisonous to monsters."

"They are?" I muttered in confusion. However, I decided to take that. "Of course they are. I learned that in the library, so I thought I would put it to good use."

"Not to mention how you put my stealth arts to good use. You even used my silent step."

Now that she mentions it, I kinda did. I didn't realize it at that time. But, I guess just watching Sierra, I kinda picked it up. Oh, I can't wait now. Pairing up my Domain Step with Flash step is good enough, but now, I get to pair it with a Silent step. How many steps will I be able to combine together?

"Well, let's not go into compliments. You are also responsible for my success." I ended up toning down my bubbly thoughts.

"And don't you forget it." She ended up patting me on the head as if I was a good obedient little dog. I am sure she was thinking along those lines.

I was already flustered by having such a beautiful girl near me, not to mention her....well, her chest, you know, its......touching me, as she is holding me up. I know I am being a bit melodramatic, but pairing it up with the embarrassing compliments, and I am about to faint from that alone, much less the exhaustion I am already harboring.

"So, can you get up? Do you need me to carry you." She snickered.

"NO!" I yelled, before getting it, though it was a bit hard. "I think I will manage."

Honestly, I was just happy that I didn't end up fainting and waking up back at the adventurer's guild in a room, wearing a nightgown again. I couldn't handle that.

"Well, be sure to drink up at least a health, stamina, and magic potion. Then, get ready to start ransacking this place." She ended up looking around, already she ended up having sharp merchant eyes as she glanced at everything. "One of the best things after a fight is getting to see the spoils of war. Let's hope we get a lot. "

"Wait, since I fought the goblin king and defeated him, don't I get all of the spoils."

"Now, let's not forget that I am here." She noted. "I alone would cost a fortune to be in someone's party, let alone babysitting a ....slightly better than a regular novice. I think I am being quite generous in letting us split the rewards, I don't know......about 75% to 25%."

"You get 25%!!!" I yelled in shock, the yell caused there to be a painful sidestich.

"No, I get 75%" She corrected.

"Wait, just a minute. Don't you get paid a lot already? Especially from this upcoming novice tournament thingy that I will be in?"

"Well, that is just gambling with improved odds of winning."

Awww, she called me "Improved odds" so sweet. Wait no, Lumiya, no, she is just trying to kiss up to you to get her way. Well, I won't have it."

"I agree that you have helped me, not only learn something from your assassin class, but also in terms of this environment as well as good stores that I was more than likely chosen.....if I want to risk getting a good price. But, I still need to come out of this with more profit than not. How about.... 50-50%."