Chapter 20: Void One

Doing the flash dance, I ended up not only trying to find a way to strike, but also evade all of his strikes. The attack patterns involved projectile void claw slashes, physical slashes, as well as void spikes erupting around of the ground. The surealness of it made me feel like I was in a game. Not that that wasn't bad, as I was more than willing to go up for the challenge on tacking a game I have never played before and beating it right here and now.

I don't know what went over me. First minute, I was angry, and next minute, i was just like this bozo who was crazy and now I just want to fight. It feels weird. What is a Domain Lord? I don't feel any "Divine Retribution" for hurting another human. Instead, all of my angry was in vain, as a battle crazed expression fell on my face. It was a really awkward feeling that I curtailed on.

Though I didn't let that bother me as I ended up daring around at blinding speeds, looking for the right opportunities to strike until...

"Uhhhgg." Hiesel groaned as he felt a deep gash at his side, as it buzzed with electricity, that cauterized the wound alost momentarily, however, it seems that he ended up waking back into reality just a bit, ans he tended to his wounds. It made me happy and ecstatic that his actions were human, for some reason, that gave me more volition to strike upon him, as I could smite this irregular human.

I once again ended up stabbing him, but this time, it was frontal attack and in the gut, befitting of the must gutless piece of trash. And as I didn't let it go, the sword acted as a rod to disperse the lightning inside him, causing him to cough up from the damaged he sustained.

"I told you, you would die."

"Congrats, you've killed me."

As he ended up seeing his lifeless body, being greatly unnatural ecstasy, I immediately ended up hear a clicking from behind me, but before I could turn around, the Heisel in front of me ended up grabbing my sword, and my arm, smiling has he ended up turning into a black viscous sludge, I struggled to pull out my sword, even using a surge of electricity only for it to be in vain.

I winced as this would be the end for me, only for it not to be. There was a long pause behind me, as I ended up hearing struggling. Not to mention the body double, ended up turning to sludge as it fell into a puddle. I ended up turning around, to see a strange man, with a black hooded cloak, with the tips of the cloak looking shredded, however, not once did it make him look scrappy, as he gripped Heisel's in a gentlemanly way.

"M-master." Heisel sputtered. "I have slain someone of the bureaucracy to get you wealth. I have also tried to bring you the head of this goddess in your name!"

"I told you not to mess with the affairs of my fellow Domain Lords. You should've realized right away that she was one of us."

"But, I thought-rivalry, and...."

"You think too much. I don't care how much money you get me, you have almost slain my brethren. There is no saving you. I have no use for pawns who don't obey me-"

"M-master!" Before he could say another word, the black cloaked man ended causing him to vomit out the stains of black as he ended up turning into a dried husk, to which he ended up placing his lifeless body in the void. After that, it was just me and him.

There was silence once more, but I ended up jumping back and kept my hands on my swords.

"You really don't want to point those weapons at me. You know at your stage of development, you can't beat me. You could even beat my accolade." He ended up turning towards me, before unveiling his hood, revealing a handsome man with black hair, and black eyes, but he didn't look japanese. He had long wild black hair, perhaps a bit of a edge lord.