Chapter 13.1: Superior

"You can stop hiding." I ended up saying. The guy ended up appearing after I said that. Revealing...."Wait? The Guild administrator!?"

The guild administrator, although his name was invoked, his presence wasn't like this the first time I saw him. It was twice, no, thrice as much as even Gabriel himself. I felt as if I would break under the pressure. He looked to be a young elf, no, a halfling. He had light pale green-blue hair, and one green and one blue eye. Still, he looked quite whimsical of a person.

"Aww, you found me. Anyways, it is a pleasure to meet you Lumiya...again." He bowed.

"Again? This wasn't the first time."

"And it won't be the last either. Anyways...." He chuckled. "after 1000 years of watching in the shadows, I have finally decided to destroy the guilds, starting with this once. Once I destroy the guilds, I will finally end up destroying the world." He said, as if everything was scripted.

"Wait... seriously?"

"Seriously."

Is this Domain Lord thing? Aren't we supposed to protect the world. "Please don't do that?"

"Why are you asking that as a question? Aren't you gonna stop me now?"

Huh! Does he want me to win? I ended up pausing a bit for recollecting my thoughts. "So, the scent that you ended up causing that knocked people out, how did you do it?"

"Uhhhh....trade secret." It seems he was thrown off by my observation, well since that is working so far, guess I will continue.

"So, what makes us so special. I mean, the thing you used? It knocked out everyone. Even people who are stronger than me?"

"Wait, you don't know?" He seemed a bit confused, to which dismantled his whole act. Even his aura become so passive. "You're a Domain Lord."

There we go. Well, guess that takes out my three guess as to who it was. "Guess, that means you are a Domain Lord too?"

He ended up laughing, awkwardly. "What, no."

"I mean, based on what I know, only Domain Lords can talk to Domain Lords when it comes to their identity. If you ended up talking to a regular person, you would probably be penalized. Say, out of curiosity, what would the punishment be?"

"It really depends. There are a few contingencies to handle that, but each one is just a hassle to make everyone forget, whether through the fading of history, or even just whipping that part of memory. The more people, generally means more punishment. Now, there are a few exceptions, such as spirits in each of our respective domains, they also have vow of secrecy to prevent leaks of our information out to people. And also people who end up obtaining the Domain Accolade class, which have the same restrictions. But, based on experience, if it is young children, they typically end up forgetting. If it is adults, they typically are too superstition to believe in the first place."

He gave me quite a lot of useful information. As for that Domain Accolade class, it seems interesting enough, I might need to further research that. "Thanks, this was quite informative."

"To think all of my provocations were dismantled. Nicely done. Wait, where you listening at all!!"

As he began to teach, I ended up flipping into my journal to learn more about what was going on, as well as see Ex-Lumiyas' point of view on this charade. It stated:

"The person with greenish-blue hair and aura, as well as a green and blue eye is the Domain Lord of Wind, Knotus." I read mentally. "Among the Domain Lord's, he is one of the weirder ones, but, he's good company. I told him in my last life that if I ever died, that he would end up checking up on my next version of myself, so he's reliable, if not insistant"