9# Life is useless

''I'm a barbie girl, in barbie woooorld''

''SHUT THE FUCK UP'' I yell at my alarm clock waking me 'Goddamn, why did I put that as my alarm'  I think to myself as i remember that I have school today. Fuck that shit honestly. I check the time. '6.30, why do I have to wake up so early? Why does school have to start at 8.00, IN THE FUCKING MORNING. I swear once I get out I'm never gong back'

Suddenly I feel something furry more besides me and realize Princess is sleeping with me. I give Princess a quick goodmorning kiss and she meows back.

I get up from bed and turn my head to look over to the mirror besides my queen sized bed. The mirror was body sized, which meant my whole body fit inside the mirror. The bed had nice black and grey bedding.

It was quite nice and fancy. It was an open bedroom, meaning it was connected to the rest of the house with no door. You could see the clean kitchen from your bed. The apartment also had a living room connected to the kitchen. The bed had a special are that was risen up from the rest of the apartment. There were short stairs up to the platform, which held your bed. It was about 4 long steps.

Imagine that the rest of the apartment was in the shape of a box, looking from the bed, there was the kitchen on the right, and the living room on the left. The door to the apartment in the middle. There were big windows with blinds on the outer side of the apartment. The bed was on the outer side of the apartment in it's own little box.

 The bed was on the outer side of the apartment in it's own little box

(This is the layout of the apartment, dont mind the quality)

I make my way down the stairs and into the bathroom to do my business. I had a shower, bathtub, a toilet, a litter box and sinks with mirrors on the wall to accompany them. There was a window in the bathroom but I always keep it closed. I know nobody can physically look into an apartment on the 9th story. but it still creeped me out.

After I've finished using the bathroom I make my way into my closet to look for my school uniform.

After finding it I get out of the closet and quickly pick um my headphones from beside my pc. The table that had the pc on top of had bookshelves on one side of it. I dont really read a lot, but it adds a nice touch to the little corner.

The door on the other side of the table is a storage. I keep certain things in there. There's also another storage on the lowest level that i've rented.

After picking up the headphones I make my way into the kitchen. I open the fridge and look inside. ''Wow it's almost empty, ugh I'm gonna have to go shop after school.'' I just take a random yogurt from the fridge.

I pour some cat food into a bowl and gave it to Princess. She ate it happily and went back to sleep on my bed.

I take a spoon from a cabinet and start to eat my yogurt while mindlessly scrolling through Tik tok. After awhile I've finished my yogurt, I go to put it into the trashcan, on the same trip I put the spoon I used into the dishwasher.