29# Day 1 part 1

F/S=favorite soda

Italic=thoughts Normal=spoken

Traveling throught the vast barren lands of Candy landy land is sure to take a toll on the normal human body. Of course, that's why this land had their fast and powerful rainbow horned white mained beautiful alicorn's to travel on.

As you ride the elegant alicorn's to sunset you hear quiet giggling from the sky, you look upwards and see another alicorn. The alicorn had a beautiful black mane and almost glowing rainbow eyes, it too had a rainbow horn.

The alicorn starts to descend until it finally reaches the ground where you were waiting for it. As you took a better look at the alicorn, you noticed it had a rider, the rider was a male but what surprised you was...

.

.

.

.

THAT THE BEING WAS A COMBINATION OF THE VERY FAMILIAR BOYS THAT YOU WERE GOING TO MEET TODAY???? It had Chigiri's hair, Shidou's eyes, Bachira's feet, Isagi's mouth, Kurona's teeth, Rin's lower lashes, Karasu's beauty mark, Nagi's arms and Hiori's legs.

''What the actual fuck-'' You scream to yourself as the abomination reaches his hand towards you. ''Hello my beautiful and elegant lady, my name is Scinkbrk, nice to meet you!'' He said while fluttering is his lashes like it was the end of the world and the only way to save everyone was to flutter his lashes.

His hand began to get closer to you, you let out a shy ''kya~'' in surprise as his hand finally reaches you. ''What the fuck kind of voice did i just let out? wait was that even me?'' You think to yourself in wonder.

''Oh my wonderful prince~ take me away from this awful reality in your muscular arms~!'' You let out in a high pitched squeak. ''Oh fuck no dude... what the hell...'' You think again,  coming to the conclusion that you are, infact not in control of this body.

Your body, that you are not in control of, reaches for his hand. Once your hand comes in contact with his, he takes ahold of your hand and swings you over to the front of his horse. Now you are sitting in front of him on his alicorn.

He starts to slowly lean in to you, initiating the kiss, you also slowly start to lean into him, your lips almost touching his and the you wake up to your alarm. ''IM A BARBIE GIRL~ IN A BARBIE WOOORLD!''

''Thank fucking everything holy in this world that I got to end that stupid dream!'' you exclaim outloud. Because lets be honest, ther combination wouldn't look good. You hear the familiar ping coming from your phone, it meant that you had received a text message.

You turn over in bed and reach for your phone, you quickly turned your phone on and checked who the message was from...

.

.

Text from 'Hoes whore' in group 'Slutty Family'

.

.

''Well would you look at that...''

—————————————————————

SLUTTY FAMILY
7.33

Hoes whore
HELLOOOOOO
PLEASE TELL ME YOU REMEMBERED WHAT EVENT IS HAPPENING TODAY

Hoe
YES I DID REMEMBER
IM CURRENTLY IN BED BUT IM GONNA GET READY SOON

Hoes whore
IM GONNA SCREAM FOR YOU ONCE WERE IN STADIUM