33# FINAL CHAPTER OF BOOK 1

AN: I just remembered this book existed and i read through it.... WHY TF WAS I SO CRINGE!????? Ewwws.... Omfg......... anyway, I'll try continuing this shitty ass book till the end of book 1. If i do decide to make another one probably with a little different concept but still the same story and the chat part, but i honestly don't really enjoy writing the story parts of the book, sry abt that.

Kurona did infact keep the picture a secret, which was a good thing. You laughed along with him for a couple of seconds while looking at Rin before raising your phone next to him as if comparing the two. A few people in the kitchen had taken notice of your action and sneakily taken a look from behind you.

Now there were around five people trying to hold in their laughter while all hell broke loose when Rin was forced to play UNO with Shidou and a couple others. They didn't actually even play anything, they were just watching Rin and Shidou argue about everything.

Soon all the pizzas were done and out of the oven. They were placed on the kitchen island and for some reason a single pizza had gained everyone's attention. It was yours.

They all just collectively decided to ignore it since it was obvious who made it. This made you raise an eyebrow at the amount of faith they had in you. "Woooow.... Real nice people aren't you..."

After that everyone just took their own slices of the pizza they liked and picked a spot where to eat it. Now there was yet another problem, you had tried imagining if there was even enough space for everyone to sleep but the answer was no, there was no place for one futon.

So instead of going the romance route of someone sleeping in your bed with you, you decided to make someone sleep in the storage room. Perfect place isn't it? And what better way to determine who than to pick a random name from a hat.

You also decided only to do it before we all go to bed to save the person from a whole lot of teasing. After everyone had enjoyed a lot if good pizza and the fucking dishwasher was full of plates, some decided to go back to playing games and some were just chatting. You were just chatting with Hiori, Rin and Chigiri when you heard heels clanking on the floor...

Wait a minute... heels? Thats right, it turns out Bachira and Shidou had discovered your walk in closet and were now trying on your heels. You walk towards the walk in closet and see Shidou absolutely slaying in a pair of high heels while Bachira honestly looked like he was drunk and walking on rocks in lava.

"What the fuck are you both doing..?" "Y/n! How do you even walk in these?!" Asked you know who. "Psh, it's easy! You're just bad" The sanrky attitude from Shidou was somewhat uncalled for but definitely expected. "Im more surprised at the fact they even fit you..." I guess the world is filled with of wonders huh?

Of course your closet had now become a fucking tourist attraction because now everyone wanted to try walking in high heels. The summary of it all was that Chigiri was absolutely killing it, Isagi was doing ok and the rest had no idea what the fuck they were doing.

After the whole heel trying trend had calmed down a bit, it was now time to go get the futons. You remembered that you still had to pick a name out of the hat, that would be sleeping in the storage room.

"We have one problem, I don't think theres enough room on the floor for all the futons, so I think one of you will have to sleep in the storage room." I had already taken a hat out of the closet we had just been inside of. I took some paper and started cutting it and also a marker so that someone could pick out a name.