31# day 1 part 3

'How to socialize with people you have talked to online multiple times and they probably know more about you than your parents but have never met in real life?' Was the thing you googled because you were so unsure right now, you werent sure what they would think of you or how they would act.

You used to have many friends, they would always ask certain requests such as 'Hey could you buy me food?' 'Heyyyy oh my god I like totes forgot to bring money, could you buy this for me?' Always something related to you buying things for others, even when you were short on money. As a young girl you didn't understand the meaning of buying for others.

Later it backfired very strongly, it started when you started to understand how the world worked, you started to understand the meaning behind innocent requests. So when one day you told them no, they left. You didn't have anyone by your side, one could say you were lonely. Your family didn't care about you, the people that once surrounded you were now gone and ignoring you, the teachers never cared for you as they simply saw you as an asshole since you always did your best to look cool in front of other kids even if you had to disrespect the teachers.

One thing you never understood was that, why you did all those things for others when they gave you nothing, they used you like you were their personal bank. You promised yourself that you would never associate with people like that, but they were everywhere. Until you met Yoichi and his family, they took you in like you were their child, but they never asked for anything.

You finally felt safe and secure, until Yoichi got the letter to join Blue Lock, you new that the thing Yoichi loved the most was football/soccer. You decided to support him with every decision he made, you were happy for him and now you were seeing him once again. It's been a long time since you last saw him, back then he was somewhat quiet and humble but now you think he gained confidence.

Scrolling through the internet searching for answers that would not help at all was only gave a brief feeling of relaxation, you knew the big hit was coming and while thinking of all of this, you were zoned out. Your finger was still scrolling through the internet but your mind wasn't there, until you felt a finger tap your forehead.

You looked up to a very familiar face, many questions were running through your head.

''The others are waiting a bit further not to overwhelm you, yes im real and yes were all here.'' 

''Seriously how do you always know what im thinking?-''

''I can see it on your face.''

''That makes no sense????''

''fuck, I guess it really doesn't huh.''

And then you give him a know it all face and he gives you one back. ''So uhh what do we do now?'' ''Maybe lets go to the other and ask them, I think we should go to your place.'' ''Good idea!'' Walking there made you somewhat nervous, as you had no idea what could happen. You just prayed that everything would go perfectly and no old women come up and ask you which one was you boyfriend.

Loud and fast footsteps were heard on the way as you looked in front of you and saw a person with dark brown hair and bright yellow highlights running straight at you like he was a killer and youre the victim who managed to escape.

Right when he was about to leap to tackle you to the ground you dodged his attempt by moving to the side. He landed on his face and just layed there for a moment, silence was bestowed upon the group. You slowly turned you head to look at him with eyes as wide as some of those really old anime girl's eyes, you just stared at him. He turned to lay on his back, eyes looking at the sky and slowly switching over to look at your eyes.

You both just stared at each other for a while, untl you looked at the rest of the group and decide to break the silence. ''That is one of the weirdest first impressions ive ever gotten... Is he always like this and are you ok?'' ''Trust me its quite normal so no need to worry.'' You look at the very mysterious person who said this and immediately recognize him.

It was a certain long red haired guy with an extremely pretty face. ''HOLY SHIT HES PRETTY I DID NOT EXPECT THAT!!!?'' ''Bachira do you need help?'' 

''Yeah... Could you help me a little I think I got heterochromia.''

''What... Bachira do you know what heterochromia means?''

''No... I just heard it in class one day...''

''Of course you did...'' After that conversation you just walked over to him and helped him up. ''So uhhh... What are we going to do now?'' Isagi said because he knew you were thinking that, he was still facing the group.

''We should probably go to Y/n's house'' Came forward a purple haired guy. ''Ill just assume thats Reo.'' ''Yeah lets do that, its a 10 minute walk, it's not far just follow me.'' And so we begun our journey to your home, it was quite awkward but there were some small talk and a few accidents...

Such as Shidou having beef with children who were near us as we walked, Bachira disapearing out of the blue so we had to go buy a rope and tie it to him, we figured it would be a better idea to also put rope around Shidou, you probably guessed but if you didn't he made sure to scream sexual remarks.

It was so awkward for you since you were just walking with a bunch of guys together, you just knew someone took it as something lewd and Shidou was making it even worse. So when you finally made it to the apartment building, you were very relieved.

''So uhh this is the apartment building were gonna have to go up to my apartment in groups since the only way to get up there is an elevator.'' You explained not looking at the group but instead at the apartment building. ''Guys?'' You asked and turned to the group. Everyone was looking at the building in surprise except for Isagi.

''They're probably shocked at the apartment since you never said anything about it other than the fact that it was an apartment.'' Explained Isagi while slightly pointing a the others. ''I can take a group of them when we have to take the elevator.'' You simply nodded at Isagi's suggestion.

''Alright, close your mouths, some of you come with me since we have to go up in groups.''

''How many per group?''

''Well the elevator can fit 5 people so were going to have to make multiple groups.''

===============================

AN: Im gonna take my time with the next chapter to ensure its really good, hope you all can understand that.