#30 day 1 part 2

...As the match was starting and the two teams finally entered the arena, you could seen all of them looking around. You were sitting on the sofa and looking out of the window. A lot of the fans were screaming out diffrent U-20 players names.

Such as 'Miroku' 'Teppei' 'Shuto' 'Teru' 'Tatsuki', although 'Oliver' was screamed a lot more there was still one other name being yelled, that name was 'Sae'. ''Sae? As in Rin's brother? If Rin was really cute then what could his brother look like?...'' As you took a better look at the players, someone caught your eye.

''Is that... IS THAT FUCKING SHIDOU??????'' And besides this how should I describe him... Fruity man was a reddish brown haired man, that had long lower eyelashes and a very distinct look in his eyes.

''I think that's Rin's brother... Damn... He's hot, but why is his bangs so messed up.'' Shidou was currently staying right besides Sae like the fruity man he is. ''Looks like they're somewhat close, no wonder Shidou kept talking about Sae so much''

There were many other player that also caught your eye such as Aiku, you immediately thought about how old he looks, you didnt even know if he was a young adult, since this match only allowed yound adult and teenagers.

After you were done googling how old this grandpa was, you took a look at the Blue Lock team. You saw many familiar faces, such as Isagi, Bachira, Chigiri, Rin, Otoya and many more. All of the Blue Lock team were looking around, well more like looking for something in the crowd.

Little did they know you were also looking for a certain someone and that someone was Isagi. He was quite easy to spot but man, ''When the fuck did he get so many muscles?'' And that my dear readers is quite a good questions, well it was since he has been in a brutal and life changing program that required a good physique.

You saw Bachira go up to Reo and ask him something, little did they know you could hear absolutely everything. Since the room you were currently in was quite high up and it was soundproof, there were microphones everywhere and that ment you could clearly hear everything that was said in the arena.

This was quite the stupid thing to have as the sound could easily overwhelm you and thats why on the table was a remote with diffrent buttons, such as general voices, U-20 voices, Blue lock voices and then modes for different spots of the arena.

Right now, you were listening to the Blue lock team, meaning you heard everything they were saying. At first they were all talking about how fucking cool the place was and a few weird questions asked by Bachira. But now? Bachira was asking Reo where you were seated.

Reo of course, responded with, ''I dont know, where are they seated?'' Bachira was not so happy about this, so he simply walked away murmuring something like, ''You fucking bitch...'' Reo was waving at Bachira and lightly laughing at him, and then he looked straight at your eyes with a dead bitch face like 'whaddup broski I know where you live'.

That scared the shit out of you, but then you start laughing knowing that Reo knew exactly where you were seated but refused to the Bachira just because he could. Then the announcer started to speak on the microphone and the announcement was heard everywhere. They were talking some bullshit about how Itoshi Sae was playing and something about positions but honestly you were only checking all of the players out.

And there it was, the opening statement of the match, ''THIS MATCH IS BROUGHT TO YOU DIRECTLY FROM BLUE LOCKS MAIN STADIUM! BEGINNING SOON WITH THE KICK OFF! U-20 JAPAN NATIONAL TEAM VS BLUE LOCK ELEVEN! THE BATTLE BEGINGS! KICK OFF!''

To put it simply, the match included lots of amazing plays and... Some brutal kicking, quite literally, and of course... You could hear everything, including Shidou being a fucking weirdo. Like seriously who tf straight up announces that your cumming, IN THE MIDDLE OF A LIVE MATCH WHERE EVERYONE CAN HEAR YOU.

The match had its twists and accidents, but now it was 3-3 and Sae had the ball, Rin ran straight at him and was now in a battle againts his own brother. Rin kicked the ball far and it landed right in the middle of nothing but Isagi was on the move and running straight at the ball.

The ball bounces once and Isagi was ready to shoot, and so he did. The goalkeeper tried his best to stop the ball knowing it was the winning shot but it was all futile, the ball hit the net and the crowd screams in excitement and surprise. Every U-20 player was shocked but all the Blue lock players were running straight at Isagi.

The whistle screamed in joy and time was now up and the Blue Lock team had achieved victory.  Isagi was celebrating and so were the other Blue lock characters as they all group up near Isagi and tackle him as celebrations. You may be wondering what you were doing at this exact moment, well you were crying so fucking much that if there were anyone else in the room, they would surely drown.

You were crying like you were in labor, you may wonder why were you crying? Simply because Isagi had grown so much and the fact that they won, man were you glad you weren't wearing full makeup right now.

You only ate a bucket of popcorn because your brain forgot that you had food since you had a very interesting match to watch, you wiped away the tears and breathed for a second, that second was very much needed because damn your eyes were red.

You didn't hear the announcement announcing their victory because you were busy being a fucking baby. You quickly recovered and took a look at the field once again and you saw Isagi being interviewed, he looked so flustered as they asked him so may questions.

All the players retreated to the locker rooms, ''They better fucking shower cuz I do not want smelly boys in my house.'' You took all your things and leave the room, you go down some stairs and get out of the building, you were now waiting for a message from any of the players to know where you would meet. DING, there it was.

—————————————————————

Yoi
12.37

Yoi
Could you meet us at the #####park?

Hoe
Yeh
Walking there rn

—————————————————————

And off you go, adventure time! Well not actually you had google maps open, just to make sure you dont get lost. It took about five minutes to actually get to the park and then you had to wait for the others for a few minutes. These minutes went by quite quickly and you began to hear distant voices, some of them being quite familiar...

==========================
AN: I have a little surprise for yall thats done in a bit, hope yall like it!