Softie (Shoto Todoroki)

Quirk: Cat. You have all the abilities a cat would, you can see very well in the dark, you have especially good hearing and you have lovely retractable claws as well as some beautiful pointy fangs. Your cat abilities also allow you to fully turn into a small cat. You also have cat ears and a tail when you are in human form.

Drawback: If you overwork yourself then you can get stuck in your small cat form or you can accidentally turn into your cat form.

~~~~~~~

Your eyes fluttered open as you looked around your room, remembering that you had a sleepover with Mina, Momo and Uraraka, they were all cuddled up together, completely passed out on your floor.

You let out a soft chuckle and grabbed your phone to take a picture of the three girls before you sat back against your headboard and looked at your phone seeing tons of messages.

🦈Sharky🦈:
Hey, is Mina okay, she hasn't answered any of my messages for the past 8 hours and I am starting to get worried. Did she make it to your house okay?

🦈Sharky🦈:
Hey L/N, sorry to bother again but she still hasn't answered and neither have you. Are you both okay?

🦈Sharky🦈:
L/N?

🦈Sharky🦈:
Okay now I am panicking. Are you all okay? You didn't get kidnapped did you?

🦈Sharky🦈:
Bakugo is going insane now. He said he's going to come to your house and blow you to shreds...

🦈Sharky🦈:
Sorry L/N. I will be there at your funeral. I promise...

💥Boom Boy💥:
Moron. Shitty Hair is messaging you.

💥Boom Boy💥:
He is worried about racoon eyes.

💥Boom Boy💥:
HEY! DONT IGNORE ME!

💥Boom Boy💥:
OI DUMBASS!

💥Boom Boy💥:
HEY STUPID

💥Boom Boy💥:
YOU BETTER ANSWER ME BEFORE I LOSE MY SHIT

💥Boom Boy💥:
HEY FREAK YOU BETTER ANSWER BACK SOON!

🕵🏻‍♂️ShadowMan🕵🏻‍♂️:
Just a quick warning that Bakugo is not happy with you.

🕵🏻‍♂️ShadowMan🕵🏻‍♂️:
Another quick warning to answer Bakugo and Kirishima soon as I think you might get exploded if not.

Duplicator🙈:
Bakugo is threatening to explode your head.

BakerBoy🍰:
I am worried for your safety thanks to Bakugo

Creepo🤢:
Bakugo wants you dead.

💞Hubby💞:
Sweetheart.

💞Hubby💞:
Could you please answer one of us boys as Bakugo and Kirishima are going crazy.

💞Hubby💞:
Bakugo is threatening to hurt you.

💞Hubby💞:
I won't let him and I am also getting worried about you.

StrongMan💪🏻:
Hey L/N? Are you okay?